Feedeback Join the catch-up server!

• My screen looks nothing like yours even after I've downloaded the GF launcher. It shows I have no GF account even though I do. There is no way to recover an account name (the launcher doesn't accept email addresses as account names) so I can't even add an account through the launcher manually. Again I access ROM from Steam but previously accessed it directly from ROM.

New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

• where did you make the account NA or EU? as it is showing the region is NA

Edited once, last by Miniba: EDIT ​i also had that in past, all i had to do to fix it was a simple full relog (reenter email/pw) and it came up with my accounts ().

• so you use an account that existed beforehand and you linked to steam later on?

In this case, you still should be able to link your game account to your GameForge account.

To link, you need your account name (not your email) and the account password. If you have problems remembering or recovering your old login data, please contact support (you can find the links in my signature).

They will be able to help you with retrieving your password and account name.

• Hmm, it's been 3 days since I reached 85 and started the transfer process. Is it some kind of Holiday over there? Character has not transferred over, and is no longer available on ketchup server or the one I chose to go to.

• Hmm, it's been 3 days since I reached 85 and started the transfer process. Is it some kind of Holiday over there? Character has not transferred over, and is no longer available on ketchup server or the one I chose to go to.

If your character has not been transferred correctly, please contact support. We will have a look at it.

• my feedback is I like the new server. It brought me back to the game and finally made me get over level 40.

Here's my problem ... I had no idea that I had to be 85 to transfer, that could have been more clearly communicated.

Also, if I didn't just happen to know how to join an unofficial world chat group, I would have never known.

So 2 takeaways. #1 make world chat free after a certain level so new players aren't completely left in the dark. Nobody uses the paid world chat and it makes the game seem empty.

#2 make it more clear in the advertising that you need to be 85 to transfer or you may end up with some very upset customers

• Once a character has reached level 85, you can transfer it to a server of your choice.

The transfer is only possible until 13th February 2020. All characters that have not been transferred by this date (naturally, that applies especially to characters below level 85) will be deleted.

Off to the regular server: as soon as your character has reached level 85, you can transfer it to a regular server of your choice within your region by the specified date.

1st take away i would agree with however the 2nd, see quotes.... how is that not clear? Oo

• None of the postings by GF stated that any character who hasn't reached 85 by the time the servers go offline/unavailable that they will not be able to be transferred off as well. The postings by GF has not clearly stated that ONLY a lvl 85 can transfer off. The postings by GF has only said that once you reach 85 you CAN transfer off. Nothing about anything prior to reaching 85. This is bad business practice to not clearly say "oh hey we're going to screw you over if you don't reach 85 in time so any diamonds you spent on runes/mounts/whatever will have been completely wasted and your time is not valuable enough for us to allow you to transfer off after the servers go down".

• You raise an interesting point gaymer. In essence, why do they limit the transfer to only those that reached 85? What would be the issue with allowing everyone to transfer before the end date regardless of what level you may have reached? It's not like they are going to be overwhelmed.

• I agree it is stated, but it's in the fine print. I think a lot of people are like myself in that they'll read the headline, and jump right in. And frankly it's something that doesn't really make much sense to me and was unexpected. It's like you're punishing people for not having enough time to dedicate to the game.

Imagine getting to level 80, then something came up in your life and you lost all of that progress... Not a great way to introduce new players to the game.

• Please do read the FAQ/Guide posted here in its entirety , this is where the quotes you replied to with Minibas post quoting Pologs texts come from.

[Join the catch-up server!]

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• None of the postings by GF stated that any character who hasn't reached 85 by the time the servers go offline/unavailable that they will not be able to be transferred off as well. The postings by GF has not clearly stated that ONLY a lvl 85 can transfer off. The postings by GF has only said that once you reach 85 you CAN transfer off. Nothing about anything prior to reaching 85. This is bad business practice to not clearly say "oh hey we're going to screw you over if you don't reach 85 in time so any diamonds you spent on runes/mounts/whatever will have been completely wasted and your time is not valuable enough for us to allow you to transfer off after the servers go down".

It says "as soon as your character reached level 85, you can transfer it to a regular server" this is clear and means that you can transfer it when reaching level 85, not before. if you could transfer your character before 85 this text would not be there.

the post also says that "all characters that have not been transferred by this date (naturally, that applies especially to character below level 85) will be deleted".

this is quoted from the steam news witch many my self included saw first. If i would like to get more info i would go website or forums if something is unclear.

For me this was clear as day from the first day the server opened.