Feedeback Join the catch-up server!

• Join the catch-up server!

Amazing :love:

I really like this server with the possibility +300 xp and then to transfer the char :love:

Good idea :thumbup:

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Yeah thats good! oh wait, I can't enter cos my conection failed and I have to check the firewall... but can I access the other servers without problems? ffs

• I have a question, 2 transfers avalable per gameforge account or how it works? And if it work for gameforge account so can i chose on which game account (from multiple gameforge) character will be added?

newbie w/m 8)

• I have a question, 2 transfers avalable per gameforge account or how it works? And if it work for gameforge account so can i chose on which game account (from multiple gameforge) character will be added?

No, you can choose to transfer within same game account - so you can't move character to another RoM account.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

All progress and your inventory will be transferred. The following exceptions will not be transferred with your character:

• Your house

Does this mean that the house will just stay as it is on my current server and not going to disappear?

• It means spare yourself the effort of doing much in the house on the catch-up server, because your house and whats in it wont be transferred from catch-up to regular server.

Whatever you already have on a regular server with different characters is not affected.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• I can make a character on an existing account on that server, so that character should be placed on the server of my desire. Now, as a little service, how about letting us choose an existing character and place that on CatchUp, level it, and put it back? Or explain, what keeps you from doing that?

• When I went to Settings, it opened my browser to this:

When I click Next, it just shows me this:

I've no idea how to proceed with the transfer. I tried 3 different browsers and two different computers with two different GF clients (one that asks for email only and one that still accepts username). I've been offline for a few hours now (logged in to GF client, but the game is not running). Please advise.

• OK, I think I got confused a bit, but reading another post cleared things up. So the catch-up server is for creating NEW characters ONLY, which then can be transferred to another server and NOT for OLD characters to transfer to catch-up server and then back to regular server. Right?

• OK, I think I got confused a bit, but reading another post cleared things up. So the catch-up server is for creating NEW characters ONLY, which then can be transferred to another server and NOT for OLD characters to transfer to catch-up server and then back to regular server. Right?

Yes, the server is aimed at newcomers and returning players that want to level up quickly.

Once you have transferred your character onto another server, this action can not be reverted.

• It means spare yourself the effort of doing much in the house on the catch-up server, because your house and whats in it wont be transferred from catch-up to regular server.

Whatever you already have on a regular server with different characters is not affected.

Well, no much effort required on the catch-up server anyway since the house area is not active...

• My feedback

Good points

- the 300% xp nice lvl is nice

- restart from scracth no OP ghear

- the TP Bonus with Tp event and Drop even

Bad Points

- time limit to use server until 30 jan

- drop rate with event to for dayly items and quest items is very low

- many bugs with main quests

- NO house BUFS for speed and drop rate

- NO guild BUFS (no worth the gold to make one with time limit

Suggestions

- future server permanent will be nice with the xp bonus

- Mount speed for 14 or 30 days at first char on server

- 30 days mount

- drop item for quest items and daylys 100% on each mob

- remove festivals from server

- Quest ghear better in the Bag sets or sets from quest is hard solo on elites with out stats

Kind of curious, the second picture that @Apuparentsuri posted says that the MINIMUM level to transfer is 85. The official post talking about the whole catch up server process says "Please note: You can transfer your characters to a regular server until 13th February 2020. All characters that have not been transferred by then will be deleted." Does this mean that this server is an all-or-nothing server where if you don't reach level 85 by January 30th deadline that you can't transfer your characters over to a regular server at all? I'm actually rather concerned because my boyfriend doesn't play as often as I do and I'm afraid he won't even hit 85 in time for this and will lose all progress he's made on characters. If this happens, I doubt he'll want to play at all on the normal servers.

• I would love to know how exactly you even got to that page where you're trying to transfer. Every time I go to https://gameforge.com/en-US/play/runes_of_magic (the "official" ROM webpage) there's nothing on there about logging in or anything useful other than a few articles about the news for the game. On it about halfway down and over on the right hand of the page it lists "website" which is https://en.runesofmagic.gamefo…920-1263334552.1576799929 and has no darn log in anywhere. I'm rather confused as to where you go to get anything done with this game. I should note that the second link is just a link to CREATE a new account. If you take everything off after the .com it reverts back to the first link which has nowhere to log into anything.

• You can access your account settings only through the GF launcher.

Open the GF launcher, select your game account and then click "Settings", which will open a browser window with account setting and directly log you in.

That's nice and all but I use Steam to access ROM so how am I to do this?

My other question was here:

Kind of curious, the second picture that @Apuparentsuri posted says that the MINIMUM level to transfer is 85. The official post talking about the whole catch up server process says "Please note: You can transfer your characters to a regular server until 13th February 2020. All characters that have not been transferred by then will be deleted." Does this mean that this server is an all-or-nothing server where if you don't reach level 85 by January 30th deadline that you can't transfer your characters over to a regular server at all? I'm actually rather concerned because my boyfriend doesn't play as often as I do and I'm afraid he won't even hit 85 in time for this and will lose all progress he's made on characters. If this happens, I doubt he'll want to play at all on the normal servers.