Winter Events

• After the major disaster of the last XP event when so many epic line quests were bugged and nothing was done about them until after the event was over despite many 100's of tickets being forwarded I know of many players that quit the game but I managed to hold on to quite a few as well explaining that there is always an XP event over Xmas and New Year so be patient, my chances of holding onto any new players now is remote as there is SERIOUSLY!!! no XP event this year,stop catering to the whims of high level dia buyers (of which I am one BTW) and encourage more new players to play the game and keep them.

• Yeah this seems pretty mean, not sure why it is only TP and drop rate. Personally i'm just glad there is no proof event to ruin the opening of the new ini (probably the bugs will do that instead).

• Hello everyone,

We understand you love EXP Boost events a lot and it was always included in events for the major holidays, but this year we also plan to release some new feature in Chapter 7 which would directly be affected by EXP Boost, so this time we had to change the typical event planning.

More info, hopefully soon, so please stay tuned.

Also please rest reassured, that EXP Boost will be still happening in the future :)

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• It is a shame. Guess I can take a break and come back when next xp event happens. There is really no point to level characters outside xp events.

• We understand you love EXP Boost events a lot and it was always included in events for the major holidays, but this year we also plan to release some new feature in Chapter 7 which would directly be affected by EXP Boost, so this time we had to change the typical event planning

This information should have been given yesterday together with the announcement of the event, or better even some days ahead of it.

• Easy way to keep everyone happy would to have event NPC'S in place, 1 for XP ,1 for TP and 1 for drop rate, 24 hour buffs and people that do not want to quest when standard XP event is running can choose TP and Drop buff npc's only simple really to keep everyone happy at the same time instead of alienating the new players who want to level up faster while they have time to play during the holidays, and incorporating an XP boost when new zone is open is a waste of time unless you raise level cap to 110 as anyone hitting Farastan at level 98 could hit 110 on the existing zones in place without breaking a sweat already.

• It is a shame. Guess I can take a break and come back when next xp event happens. There is really no point to level characters outside xp events.

Except if all 8 of your characters are ALREADY at 100/100/100. Then all you care about is TP bonuses. :D

• Hm weird only XP boost part of the event effects the new features of the chapter but not the drop and tp boosts, yet they can split them and turn off the xp, or did i understand it wrong :P

plus you would avoid all these comments if you had announced it before saying only drop and tp event. But this now makes me believe its another one of GF surprises we all know how those turned out to be "making things worse then they are already"

• but this year we also plan to release some new feature in Chapter 7 which would directly be affected by EXP Boost

Hi Celes,

The 6 class of my main character are level 100 for years now and most of them are full pta. So I really don't care PEX. Billion of them go to Danaïdes' barel last years.

Your announce lets think that with this new chapter we can go higher than 100 cap level...

In this case OK, but you should think of our new ROM pals on Idun and Zikiel whom are far from being 100 level and whom deserve some PEX event...

Don't you think so ?

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• I'm wondering if they have something different in store for level progression. Ie... noting the new message we get to see Leya Peak regarding 'Peak Level' when the new zone/patch finally comes out.

• Yes we are wondering too, guessing that we will stay level 100 and there will be a new system of skills with PEX matters... Who knows !

But we should also consider that PTA event is on his way and new zone and new PNJ are not here. So between now and the day of release of this new zone it would have been fair to give PEX event at least for Idun and Zikiel...

This is just my poor P2P opinion...

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• Let me write something good in this thread.

I was really surprised to see backpack tickets as mail gifts. Instead of using usual script the game team decided to do something nice to players and put some effort in choosing. My appreciation for this.

PS. Not sure if my post seems sarcastic (I practice commenting GF actions while complying with the forum rules after all). But this particular time it's only a sincere "thank you".