Pure Moxa Extract is missing

• Sarkas

Approved the thread.
  • Is this for the epic weapons? In which case they are disabled, iirc Feyenloth materials were related to those weapons. So you cannot get the recipe as far as I know.

• That recipe is needed to craft the moa horse, and its not the only one requested. You need to create something like 2 special items for each crafting jobs, and each item require orange recipes that were never be implemented in the game.

So if you are looking for a free mount is better to looks for anny event.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• I've heard there is some kind of chances to get it from a bag. This bag can be obtained as a reward from one quest in the game. And you can only obtain just 1 item(not a recipe, a material) from this Bag.
    I don't know the name of the quest. I don't know the name of the Bag. And I don't know anything specific. I just heard exactly what I wrote above :D Also I remember few years ago one person was showing on chat his orange recipe for one material(like the one you mentioned in the first spot), but don't remember which one exactly. That was Ore for sure.

• I've heard there is some kind of chances to get it from a bag. This bag can be obtained as a reward from one quest in the game. And you can only obtain just 1 item(not a recipe, a material) from this Bag.
    I don't know the name of the quest. I don't know the name of the Bag. And I don't know anything specific. I just heard exactly what I wrote above :D Also I remember few years ago one person was showing on chat his orange recipe for one material(like the one you mentioned in the first spot), but don't remember which one exactly. That was Ore for sure.

that's promising

• well i never seen it and have most quests done on the server so think its myth :)

as i said earlier it was never put in the game in the first place

SoVvjsU.png

• The recipes were temporarily available back when Varanas Nightmare released. They were removed once the powers in charge realized players would be able to craft permanent mounts.

• some of the recipes was there but not all so not even then was possible to craft all things

think more reason is why removed that it is not possible to craft, since the pure moxa extract was not in game and never has been

SoVvjsU.png

• They were removed once the powers in charge realized players would be able to craft permanent mounts.

And it is just a wild guess with no proof whatsoever.

some admin said something like that on irc, they wanted us to buy mounts rather than craft them.

edit: and is there another reasonable explanation of removing them?

• Diogenes

Closed the thread.
  • I've crafted a 50 lvl epic weapon, known as Moa weapon, and the weapon is right-clickable like Annelia Shield. Normally, the person who obtained this weapon is able to get recipes to activate Moa weapon fully and able to summon a mount (not much btw, just a 60% mov speed mount).

But one ingridient, Pure Moxa Extract, of recipes are removed from the NPCs, so we are unable to craft recipes because of this removal. I've sent so many tickets and discussed this issue too many times but no avail. Admins always say, since they like to give generic answers;

"We cannot give you this item because it'd be unfair. Instead we need to correct this issue for the entire product at once."

zS3vNb.jpg

I mean if it has not been fixed for like, 10 years?, and it's almost clear that it wont be fixed, why dont you give the item or its recipe to players who NEED them?

What do you afraid of? To sell the herb for 2k? You can take 2m from my inventory per herb iI need lol. And if it's ppl (ones that posses a Moa weapon) would be able to craft permanent mounts, there are so easier ways to craft a mount faster and cheaper than Moa's. If you just want money, you can put them in item-shop like you did with activate runes, blend runes etc. so it wouldnt be "unfair" for players.

An admin suggested earlier that if someone wants a change, they would need to bring attention of people to the forum. We all know that it's hard thing to do because of the low playerbase of the forums and in game respectively. And it will continue to stay that way (or will decrease more). if you continue with this non-user-friendly attitude towards players.

• I have moved the post here, because I am not willing to see another circle of this.

We reported the item missing many years ago, there is nothing else we can do