Kill The Giant Sharptooth [Daily]

• Hello :)

I'm trying to do the daily quest in Northern Janost Forest called Kill the Giant Sharptooth

I cant found the Giant Sharptooth, I searched even in google and I found different info:

1) coords: 58.5/68.7 (is not there)

2) suggestion to take the public quest "Rural Life in Sley" (that doesnt exist anymore in map, I suppose it got removed? )

3) NPC world search ( for my search doesnt exist this Elite anywhere)

4) farming scarlet sharptooth and elite will spawn (farmed but nothing spawn)

So this quest is bugged or there is another way to completed it?

Please help me :(

Thanks in advance

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Edited once, last by ladyalyssa ().

• Spawns during the public zone quest "rural life of sley" . No idea if its still active or not, im assuming its the zone event rather then as a quest itself as the reward is ancient mementos.

1. unknown task title

unknown task title

• Water the mounds and kill pests (5 minutes)

unknown task title

• Use the well to get water, then run to a mound and water it
    • fertilize the stalks and kill pests (5 minutes)

unknown task title

• Ask a farmer for some fertilizer, then fertilize a stalk

unknown task title

Reset Timer: 1 hour

• You need to kill the weed creatures in farm to spawn the Giant Sharptooth. I don't remember exactly how it works since I haven't done it for a few years. What I do remember is you need to kill weed creatures where the farmers crops are. There might be a counter or point system in that area like an event.

• I cant see the public quest but I see the event active on game, it show a counter, I'll try then

Thank you :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• ...it spawn very rare...and he is little bigger then other sharps its easy to miss it...i think it s not related with event..i did event alot at some point of my life....i seen it once but at that time instead i kill it i just walked away....i will try again in one of my future life....

• It will only spawn if event is done correctly, there are several other simular types of events (closest is in south janos).

SoVvjsU.png

• ...it spawn very rare...and he is little bigger then other sharps its easy to miss it...i think it s not related with event..i did event alot at some point of my life....i seen it once but at that time instead i kill it i just walked away....i will try again in one of my future life....

Its related to the event, I tried different days and in the end I did it :) you must be really fast to follow every task showed on screen

Tip: keep always on eye on the screen where show the different event task, there is a countdown, will help you a lot, atleast to me worked

Also if may helps it spawned at coords 58.5/68.7 so check there a lot during final task

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• One other thing to keep in mind, it spawns and runs to some feed and eats it. Once it finishes that feed, it despawns. This gives you a small window to kill it.