Knight/Priest or Knight/Warrior Guide?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use

Get in touch with us: Customer Support - EN/EU IRC Chat - US IRC Chat
  • Hey guys. I've played RoM back in the day and happy to see it still running and have a community.

    I would LOVE to be able to solo dungeons with no problem, but I can't seem to find the right guides for the classes that I would like to try out. Knight/Priest seems like it would work well the ability to tank and heal myself, yet the Knight/Warrior is apparently the best tank build. I just want to be able to solo bosses in dungeons, sense I cant find any players to talk to.

    I'm looking for a guide that tells me what I should use in the way of, Skills, if I should max or not, gear choices, like sword/shield, or 2h weapon, and gear stats like stamina and strength to be the priorities. I could experiment myself but that would take forever.

    I appreciate everyone for taking the time to read this and help me out.


  • if all you want to do is solo stuff then k/m is the way to go.

    That being said, I don't have a k/m so don't ask me how to play it.

    Just wanted to let u know before u invest in k/p or k/w that k/m is for sure the way to go.

    for group (end) instances you'd want to go with k/w.

  • Thanks for the replies folks! Warden Warrior sounds interesting. I'll give that a shot! I tried K/P for a bit till I got to the barrens. I wasnt able to solo Anglie or Anglo, died fairly quickly even with buff's and healing.