Cannot log in

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So, me and my husband (Caladin) cannot log in game.

He is unable to log into his Gameforge Account (He gets the message "User.SignIn.Error.Unknown")

While he was having that issue I was doing daily quests (I had already used a daily quest ticket and I had 44 mins on Quest potion and Daily quest potion to boost my 3rd class). I had 5 dailies left when I crashed. I did not close the Gameforge client and what happens to me is that when I click on the "play" button, game window opens, stays black for a while and then I get the old "Account or Password Error" that we used to get before the Gameforge Client.

Lovely waste of pots and daily quest ticket...

Juliana: Wd/S, W/Wd
    Irea: P/K. Mage just for fun.

Married with Caladin both in game (Vidar and Idun) and in real life. Full time mum of a RoMbaby at the moment! <3

• So it seems that I am not the only one having issues with the Client not loading. Been 4 days now. All other systems and programs on my end are working perfectly. Yet, I still run into the the Error when the client looks for Updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything a couple of times making sure to purge all traces from my computer.

I see some of you have gotten back on and in game. What did you do to get it to function?

Thank you

Mystic

Tis only a game!

• just close the launcher from your task manager seems it gets like this in a hour or two = everyday issue

same as the itemshop it works max a hour then turns perma black after a hour

very well working both :)

SoVvjsU.png