Todays offer has no title in them just a transformation pot ...

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Fifio

Changed the title of the thread from “Todays offer has no title in them just a transforrmation pot ...” to “Todays offer has no title in them just a transformation pot ...”.
  • I totally appreciate see new titles and I like it but in my opinion this offer based on random luck is just a fail.

I'm one of the ppl who used to buy titles in IS, like cat girls and other but today I just tried 4 of them and i got only pots, I'm not gonna spend more.

I mean, I think is decent buy titles for 7-10-20-50-80-100 dias but spend 200 or over for a title I consider it Too much

Titles could be nice to collect but not gonna invest tons dias on it, like I used to do with plus for weapons or other stuff.

So my suggestion is just do not put titles random luck based, maybe special titles for halloween you could put them at 100-150 dias but not with random luck.... :(:(:(

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Edited once, last by ladyalyssa ().

• The chance of getting a title is very low and makes me think if there is any at all :)

it is not ok to spend thousands of dias on a title and just getting crap that you can not use even, so my advice is to just skip offers like this:thumbdown:

SoVvjsU.png

• Is it normal that someone sent to me 10*[Package of the Sacred Scam] and I got only 7 ? :/

EDIT : My bad I got the same item multiple times

Edited 2 times, last by Hardwell: Found the answer ().

• I hope this deal hasn't replaced the normal halloween transformation pot promo as well. 7 Dias for some crappy 15 min pot (which is not guaranteed even) while the old 30 min ones are 4 dias on promo (if you buy the largest amount) is a pretty terrible deal and clearly a ripoff. Hopefully i'm wrong and the normal promo will be there in the coming days ...

• Okay, not only do the titles have a horribly low drop rate but they are literally missold as well. The bonuses do not match the ones stated in the item shop (the correct information is on forum while the wrong information is in Item Shop - which one are players more likely to check?)

- Transformation pots are also missold. The ones like "Raging Horned Dragon" (15mins) do not drop. Instead of this one a 2minute version "Horned Dragon" drops.

-Same for "Banshee" instead of "Howling Banshee".

-Same for "Kraken" instead of "Kraken of the Deep".

-Same for "Arcane Dragon" instead of "Glittering Arcane Dragon".

So the information given on forum is also wrong.

• The 15min versions of the transformation potions are available from the wheel.

The forum announcement at least just mentions it in a "there are Halloween offers,<list> is the new stuff" kind of way.

If it states somewhere that those would be available from the packages and are not, I've not seen it, so please point to it, we'll raise the issue internally so stuff like that can be corrected.

As for the attribute of the "Prince of Darkness" title:

Given that the phys title actually gives damage not physical attack I guess the attribute is wrong on the Prince of Darkness title itself.

Code
    1. +------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    2. |name |Attributes |
    3. +------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    4. |Skull Collector |20% Drop Rate, 5% Movement Speed, 40% TP Experience, 20% Experience Value Rate|
    5. |Vampire Lord |300 Healing Power Increase Points, 2% Wisdom Increase, 2% Stamina Increase |
    6. |Butcher Beast |10% Movement Speed,350 Defense,350 Magical Defense |
    7. +------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    8. |Alpha Werewolf |400 Strength,100 Damage,100 Physical Critical Hit Rate |
    9. |Prince of Darkness|400 Intelligence,100 Magical Attack,100 Magical Critical Hit Rate |
    10. +------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Yes, I assumed this would be the case RE:the 15 min pots. Imo it's not much of a problem since nobody is buying the title packages for those pots anyway. Would be better if it was clear though. But there are problems with the 15 min versions as well :

-"Howling Banshee" potion says it gives 15% magical critical hit rate. Now the announcement in the forum says it gives 15% magical critical damage. Which is right and why is there a difference between the two? The 2 min version didn't change my crit, so I assume the critical damage part is correct for the 15 minute version as well. But I can't check since I don't have the 15 min versions.

There are probably other potions with mislabelled information as well but that's the only one I noticed so far. Again, I assume that nobody is spinning the wheel to try and get these (they are worse than old transform pots because of the time limit + wheel sucks anyway) but there shouldn't be a possibility that people are spending dias to get items with different values than stated.

• HTisMpC.jpg

(also applies to item descriptions in the shop, it seems :P)

here's the full list derived from the game data:

https://pastebin.com/raw/QLaUD7f5 (pastebin link since the forum layout is not wide enough -.-)

So this is what the potions actually do.

Banshee and Howling Banshee seem consistent, so I'd argue it's more likely an error in the description than on the item itself?

And yes, it should be correct on both ends, but if it's not we at least need to figure out what to fix where :)

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• Lol, those (Glittering) Arcane Dragon transformation potions (2 minute and 15 minute versions) gives max Mana Points increase but not Hit Points?

Hihi, the one who invented these potions probably used a dice to invent these combinations? 8o

• Lol, those (Glittering) Arcane Dragon transformation potions (2 minute and 15 minute versions) gives max Mana Points increase but not Hit Points?

Hihi, the one who invented these potions probably used a dice to invent these combinations? 8o

https://xkcd.com/221/ ;-)

• If it states somewhere that those would be available from the packages and are not, I've not seen it, so please point to it, we'll raise the issue internally so stuff like that can be corrected.

Hello,

first of all, we are not receiving any 'packages' or 'lucky boxes', we are not able to see what is inside or open those when we want or store them, like it was with Gashas.

What we receive is a mini spin of the wheel, already preselected item, sent in our mail by your choice.

Maybe this is the only way you can manage the current shop, but still there is no need of having this little gamble game even with promos. Just put 1 single item for sale and make it clean and fair. If someone want to enjoy the wheel, there it is ;)