Item Shop Furniture

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I think it would be fun if the currently available furniture for sale was displayed in some location. Maybe a GM's house so it would be easy to access and out of the way for people who would complain it lags them?

I see some cute icons for Halloween furniture currently on sale but I have no idea if it looks cute placed.

(I wasn't sure if this was a game topic or an item shop topic)

Guild Leader of Serenity

Crafting Expert

Title Collector

Card Hoarder

• if its specifically about Halloween furniture I think my house might still be decorated with that stuff from years ago.

Hasnt been touched in quite some time though, so if new stuff was added to the shop it wouldn't be in it.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• I just went to look, there's not a whole lot in your house. You also have 0 house energy. The piece I'm specifically talking about not being able to see is a pumpkin fireplace which I have never seen before. And while I'm not exactly a furniture fanatic, I'm fairly certain I've never seen it before. In the past I have just purchased furniture to see it, but I think it would be nice to have a "display room". I think it would sell more furniture too (assuming the furniture is actually good).

Guild Leader of Serenity

Crafting Expert

Title Collector

Card Hoarder

• guess my house energy ran out ages ago. We used that house once for a Halloween event so it had the deco at some point :)

Novar jumped in and placed at least the two new items into his houses on Aeterna and Phoenix on US, so at least you'd be able to look at:

"Pumpkin Fireplace" and "Pumpkin Chair"

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• I still think this would be a great idea to have not just halloween furniture displayed somewhere. Somewhere consistent that people can just commonplace know they can go check out whats on sale there.

But I'm definitely getting the pumpkin fireplace now :)

Guild Leader of Serenity

Crafting Expert

Title Collector

Card Hoarder

• I swear me and cenre have exact same humor lol. Keep up the good work sir!

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.