Silvershadow Adventurers' Guild Provisioner (Intermediate Consumables) missing pots & poisons

• Like the title says, the Silvershadow Adventurers' Guild Provisioner (Intermediate Consumables) vendor in Lyonsyde Tribe does not have the HP and MP pots, and poison supplies, and arrows, he SHOULD have for the Intermediate level range. As far as I can tell, No one in CoO sells them, leaving a hole for those of us that need them.

Until I started building the Locations table on this page I never realized. I just assumed I could not find them.

Right now, my Priest needs some Elemental Mana Stone but no one sells them (unless I portal back to Varanas just to get some).

See Silvershadow Adventurers' Guild Provisioner at The RoM Wiki.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• Bludwyng

Changed the title of the thread from “Silvershadow Adventurers' Guild Provisioner (Intermediate Consumables) mission pots & poisons” to “Silvershadow Adventurers' Guild Provisioner (Intermediate Consumables) missing pots & poisons”.
  • I did finally find them on Miles at Silverfall and Goeny at "The Distillery" in Aslan Valley.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• Aqualink

Closed the thread.