New area or map, When is planned to be launched?

• It has been one year since Vortis release.

Now this area and instance are overexploited.

There will be a new area?

When is planned to be launched?

We have now two maps for lvl 100, we expect new area with lvl 101 and to have white equipment for Tier 6.

I don't know why, but it seems no T6 white equipmed wanted to be released....

• I personally would like to see a couple of new classes and character types unveiled along with 2 extra character slots in our accounts. This would bring back quite a few people in my opinion, and add more variety to the game.

Class suggestions: Necromancer, Monk

Character type suggestions: Orc, Cat-human hybrid

• To upgrade beyond level 100 goes much further then t6 white equipment, 90% of skills are capped to 100, they dont go higher even if cap is made beyond, amongst a whole lot of other complications. There is 3 zones released with next content, but a lot of is still unlocalised, i would still expect another 2-3 months before new content. No new classes/races will come im sure, too much effort from runewaker, they can't copy and paste.

• I would like to see a rework of some useless or outdated combinations. Just like Rogue/Mage years ago. And some balance, im tired to see same 6 or 7 combinations when there are near 60 different combinations...

Friesstail Mago100/Alcaide100/Druida100/Explorador100/Guerrero100/Pícaro100

Robotijo Campeador100/Pícaro100/Brujo100/Sacerdote100/Mago70

• ....for new content or higher level they must pay developers.....fact is with new launcher they cut off 80 % of players for short time and 70 % for long time....and there will be less money for that...

....this game have all negative trends and theres no single spike in last 5-6 year that go to positive....

....and i cant see point of pile of empty talking here about unimportant things ....

..fact is that they dont give money to developers and they are bad,,very bad programmers,,they cant do anything to improve game,, and i cant see clear reason for this few admins or moderators that work on forum still try to cover all mess produced by GF....for what ? few extra dias ?

...did they ever listen what customers want ?....or they good only for reporting bugs...

...where is my motive to play any other GF game ?...knowing they can be shut easy like this one its pure waste of time and money....

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.