Give a Macro, Take a Macro!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello

I would like to ask if anyone else has the macro needed for the daily mission extinguish more flames (Rorazan). I used it a long time ago, but unfortunately I have already lost it :/ It worked on the principle of automatic clicking on the fire after clicking the macro, you just didn't have to click the mouse.

• /use{name here}. THose skills, like any other can be dragged to the action bars.

/use is for bag and inventory items

anyway phantomskills are a bit weird to cast (CastSpellByName() or /cast didn't work)

but yeah you could drag it to the action bar and cast it wit /run UseAction(Slotno)

if you don't want to waste an slot for this you could use something like that:

/run PasteMagicCollectToClipboard(PhantomComboSkillFrameButton:GetID()) PickupAction(1) UseAction(1) PickupAction(1) OnDrag_SkillButton(getglobal("UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_1ItemButton"), 1)

• /use{name here}. THose skills, like any other can be dragged to the action bars.

I want to run common skill with macro , I want cerendil to switch from garsit in 2 to shreck and use the skill to switch back to garsit

Files

• ek1.bmp

(376.57 kB, downloaded 117 times, last: )
  • I want to run common skill with macro , I want cerendil to switch from garsit in 2 to shreck and use the skill to switch back to garsit

Code
    1. /run PhantomEquip(2, 250009)
    2. /wait .1
    3. /run PasteMagicCollectToClipboard(PhantomComboSkillFrameButton:GetID()) PickupAction(1) UseAction(1) PickupAction(1) OnDrag_SkillButton(getglobal("UI_SkillBook_SkillButton_1ItemButton"), 1)
    4. /wait .1
    5. /run PhantomEquip(2, 250014)
  • Hi guys,
    could someone help me with a macro that executes rightclick on a targeted NPC?

I don't think there is such a thing. what exactly is that supposed to do? do you wanna enter combat? or do you just want to talk to the npc without running up to him?

• Right click is a physical mouse action committed by the middle finger against the right side button. You can't write a macro that tells your finger to click the mouse button. If you want a macro to "right click" on a skill, say shadow stab or Flame, you don't write "/click with right finger on flame". You write "/cast flame."

• Actually, I suppose you might find a way to "select next target" but the results might not be what you want. It would far too often target a "For ambiance" squirrel, beetle or other useless thing.

• Hi guys,
    could someone help me with a macro that executes rightclick on a targeted NPC?

I don't think there is such a thing. what exactly is that supposed to do? do you wanna enter combat? or do you just want to talk to the npc without running up to him?

Its exactly what i want, talking to a NPC without double click on him :D, in stead of double click, or press 1 to cast "Attack", i just need to right click on a daily NPC to repeat accepting/returning a quest. I usually farm dailies with alts on a 6 seats mount. While on a mount, the characters cannot cast skills (even the normal attack), only right click.

Thank you anyway, im just wondering if there is a macro to execute such thing like a right click on a NPC. Right click is fine for now. :D.

Just a nother question :D, if i want to target a friendly unit or a NPC with a specific name, what is the macro for this?

• Its exactly what i want, talking to a NPC without double click on him :D, in stead of double click, or press 1 to cast "Attack", i just need to right click on a daily NPC to repeat accepting/returning a quest. I usually farm dailies with alts on a 6 seats mount. While on a mount, the characters cannot cast skills (even the normal attack), only right click.

Thank you anyway, im just wondering if there is a macro to execute such thing like a right click on a NPC. Right click is fine for now. :D.

Just a nother question :D, if i want to target a friendly unit or a NPC with a specific name, what is the macro for this?

I'm afraid you still have to click manually or dismount

to target a friendly unit u can use TargetNearestFriend()

f.e.

/run local n= "insert NPC name here" for i=1,15 do TargetNearestFriend() if UnitName("target") == n then break end end

for this the character has to look in the direction of the npc he is looking for

Edited once, last by Ainz ().

• So, right now I have a macro I'm writing for casting a skill, but want to add in a check to make sure I have at least 80 rage before casting. Can anyone help me with this? I'm driving myself crazy, and I'm sure it's an easy fix. The macro is currently as follows..

/run local MB=UnitMana("player");MT=true;for i=1,40 do if UnitBuff("player", i)=="Disassembly Mode"then MT=false; if not(MT)then if GetActionUsable(5) then UseAction(5)end end end end

Can anyone help me?