Give a Macro, Take a Macro!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Code
    1. /run PhantomEquip(position, cenedrilId)

position: 1 or 2

cenedril ids:

250000 = Liphisto

250001 = Bendor

250002 = Mersi

250003 = Mayi

250004 = Salo

250005 = Wolin

250006 = Alis

250007 = Forensa

250008 = Shados

250009 = Schrek

250010 = Moony

250011 = Vestin

250012 = Tatuin

250013 = Ardes

250014 = Garsit

• Anyone got a macro to detect a boss skillcasting and using any predetermined skill to interrupt it? I know DIYCE has that possibility but I dont want to switch from kitty just 1 function.

• is there a macro for andor training range to shoot turtles with ?

There is one to shoot whatever the mouse is targeting:

Code
    1. /script UseExtraAction(1)
    2. /run SpellTargetUnit("mouseover")

There is also an addon called AndorShot that allows you to choose what you want to shoot with a combination of keys.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Tell me how to get the value of the maximum durability of an item in the inventory? I found that in zBag addon get this value by using Sol library.
    The wiki even has a mention of the Sol.data.items.GetBagItemData function from that library and I found an example of use there, but it doesn't work when I try to apply it.

• I tried this too, but it gives out 1,2 for cells etc. the details of the equipped armor. And for cells 79, 80, etc. i am getting empty values. I could not find how to get the data of an item, for example, in the first cell of the inventory.

Code: Repair Macro
    1. /run for i = 0 , 22, 1 do local dv, dm, n, _, _ = GetInventoryItemDurable("player",i) if(dv < dm and dv < 101 and dm >= 102) then UseItemByName("Einfacher Reparaturhammer"); PickupEquipmentItem(i); SendSystemChat("Repariert: " .. n); break; end end
    Code: test for itempos 1 (hands)
    1. /run local dv, dm, n, _, _ = GetInventoryItemDurable("player",1) SendSystemChat("Item: " .. n .." | Dura max: " .. dm .. " | Dura: " .. dv)
  • definition of "inventory" is "equipped stuff", regarding this api function.

there seems to be no built-in api command that checks the duration of the items in your bags.

i guess you will have to dig into sol library to find out how this is done there.

btw, Keltorag , what are you planning to do?

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Does anyone recall the Macro command that shows the bank pane?

I used to have it as a useful macro to see which set-parts I had stored there when running instances.

It didn't let you interact with the bank, just let you see it.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• i guess you will have to dig into sol library to find out how this is done there.

btw, Keltorag , what are you planning to do?

I came to the same conclusion that the GetInventoryItemDurable function does not work with items in the inventory and I need to try using the Salt library.
    I wanted to make a function that checks durable in inventory and diz'nchant item in the cell where durable is lower than 101. And then with a macro call this function several times with a wait of 3 seconds that not make each item manually.

• Does anyone recall the Macro command that shows the bank pane?

I used to have it as a useful macro to see which set-parts I had stored there when running instances.

It didn't let you interact with the bank, just let you see it.

This is implemented in the zBag and InventoryViewer addons. The second allows you to watch not only your bank but also any twinks on one account.

• Tell me how to get the value of the maximum durability of an item in the inventory? I found that in zBag addon get this value by using Sol library.
    The wiki even has a mention of the Sol.data.items.GetBagItemData function from that library and I found an example of use there, but it doesn't work when I try to apply it.

Code
    1. get_item_dura = function(slot)
    2. return tonumber("0x"..GetBagItemLink(GetBagItemInfo(slot), false):match(":%x+ %d %x+(%x%x) "))
    3. end
  • This is implemented in the zBag and InventoryViewer addons. The second allows you to watch not only your bank but also any twinks on one account.

I know, but zBag settings for one character are not so useful for another.

InventoryViewer doesn't work so well if you have more than one account.

However, many thanks to Cenre for the macro!

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(