New Launcher

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I'll take a wild guess and say: It's blue. :)

[On a more serious note: Any additional information available? What has been tried so far?]

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• same here...

tried closing and reopen 2x - didn´t help

kill ALL "GF..." processes in taskmanager -> start new -> works for me

(wild guessing - it seems that the launcher loses connection to the account after a long time and maybe a stanby with laptop or internetloss - when you now close the launcher the process which is startet at the beginning and asks for mail-adress and PW is still active - so starting the launcher new just "connects" to the not connected process. killing this process in taskmanager this one will be forced to be established fresh)

Edited once, last by kako88 ().

• after last patch my interface keeps resetting too daily

hurry today another interface/addon reset jezus FIX this plss!!!!!!!!

Any specific info, what are you doing?

Are you having some crash meanwhile? Are you updating the files/making check files? Or just normally play, close the game & launcher and open it normally next time and UI/addons are resetted?

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• just normal stuff, happens when i log off and next time i open all is reset

ofc i do have a copy and can put it back to normal, but doing it daily is no fun

SoVvjsU.png

• GF launcher just bad and do errors,

Steam launcher sometimes dont log out the game,

But my client works perfect!

I manually update game on Steam

folder and I connect game NoCheckVersion

You guys i think experienced players.

And i think you have old accounts and you can power level 0 to 100 fast.

If you accept this risk go my way!

• Celes interface /addon reset happen when i do relog or just at first login...and i not have saved settings till old lancher rarely do this ..this new in a row day by day"last 3day or 4 not saw it but before nonstop"...and not realy fun settings bk all even lootmatic and some similar addon lose all info whats take crazy amount time "fix" it bk till all mob drop crazy amount useless rune etc etc ...and w/o lootmatic this game unplayable!

• Why i can't see any change log of launcher at forum ? ?( It have some updates but where i can check what was added or fixed? I wanna see this information at forum or at any other site but at least give me link where i can check this, thank you in advance :P

newbie w/m 8)

• Why i can't see any change log of launcher at forum ? ?( It have some updates but where i can check what was added or fixed? I wanna see this information at forum or at any other site but at least give me link where i can check this, thank you in advance :P

maybe there are no fixes :) since nothing has changed

SoVvjsU.png

• Nope, there are some changes. For example now all the settings of the client are properly saved. So, for example, if you run your game in the smaller window than default resolution, the game starts now with the right proportion on your next launch.
    But... Who cares about informing us of any changes? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We are just players

• I crashed yesterday and couldn't log back in, when I woke up this morning (left pc on overnight) still couldn't press the play button. Wbp.exe was still running, seems you need to end this process in order to be able to start the client, in case anyone is still restarting their pc or some other long-winded method.

• Is there some form of Dark Sorcery required to get the game running with the new launcher?

I've decided to uninstall from Steam and have now installed via the Gameforge Launcher but when I run the game, all I get is a black window which sits there doing nothing...

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• Dark Window.

ROM Client Not responding!!!

In Russia there are some good proverbs about this situation:

"If something goes right - don't touch it"

"The best is enemy of good"

Why was it so necessary to make this sh*t launcher???

• Is there some form of Dark Sorcery required to get the game running with the new launcher?

I've decided to uninstall from Steam and have now installed via the Gameforge Launcher but when I run the game, all I get is a black window which sits there doing nothing...

erm... well... have a look here:

Maintenance - 18.12.2019 - Patch 7.4.0.2897 - Chapter VII - Chassizz

and here:

Its still Patch time