New Launcher

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • what hapened with launcher? why save data function broken? :cursing: opens window where i need to enter email and password every time and after presing play button there is brand new acc wo any chars :thumbup: and need to restart game and launcher few times to work well, what is this???<X this thing started for me yesterday i also asked guys in guild and they have same problem as me, fix this sh1t pls :!:

newbie w/m 8)

• any particular reason everytime there is an update, I have to reload my save variables file everytime, as all my addons etc are being reset everytime there is an update? getting old lol.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• what hapened with launcher? why save data function broken? :cursing: opens window where i need to enter email and password every time and after presing play button there is brand new acc wo any chars :thumbup: and need to restart game and launcher few times to work well, what is this???<X this thing started for me yesterday i also asked guys in guild and they have same problem as me, fix this sh1t pls :!:

The same happens for me. Irritating.

------------- NAWIA - najlepszy polski serwer! ;) -------------

• Old Launcher > New Launcher

Old Item Shop > New Item Shop

Old Quests > New Quests

Old Bosses > New Bosses

New Maintenance > Old Maintenance

New Players > Old Players

Now some things must be change. Make Rom Great again . . . . .

• The newest problem is that when i log to this launcher it shows no accounts at all

i resolved with closing the launcher and relaunched it again today i had to do it 3 times before it found my accounts :thumbdown:

SoVvjsU.png

• sadly it is still a thing and doubt will work any time soon just look at the new item shop still years later it is not working :)

i didn't really expected it to be this buggy ofc i had a hunch but surprised me that it's so broken

SoVvjsU.png

• I am fed up with this message. I have to click on "cancel" or "retry" or "continue" buttons 7 times before the client launches...

I suppress and reinstall the client and it is the same mess...

At the beginning I haven't this message. It came with an update. First it asks for C; and now E; which is my CD drive...

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited once, last by Renovatio ().

• Anything here is getting fixed? Since it is still not working or will it it be a new itemshop that is also broken?

newest issue is this:

several face this problem too

SoVvjsU.png

• No one in my guild on Idun server can log in,no idea if server is shut or the game is down in general,anyone tell us please ?

• No one in my guild on Idun server can log in,no idea if server is shut or the game is down in general,anyone tell us please ?

We are currently experiencing some issues with the servers, but out Tech Team is already working on solving it.

Thank you for your patience.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Why i want to send a dump files to your server that is privacy law (dump file mai contains private information) so a no for sending FILE to server EU LAW