New Launcher

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I have found if I exit(or crash) it shows that account still in game. Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

• Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

Well glad it working for you but for me not

SoVvjsU.png

• Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

Well glad it working for you but for me not

There are so many new and different crash types we need to learn about now. I get the "in game" one on one particular computer, closing the GF client worked a couple of times, but not when it happened again today. Need to try the wpb. process next time it happens to see if that gets it. Other than that, yeah, had to re-start the computer to get the "In Game" to go away. I even opened that account on another computer and closed it, still the "in game'' would not go away, fascinating.

• this is newest for some reason i can't log 1 account rest just fine but after i prress play this comes for only 1 account lol

not funny

SoVvjsU.png

• Since I have added my accounts into this launcher, I crash so frequently, its often no fun trying to play!!

GF: Sort it out for heaven's sake!

And now i cannot log on with my second account!!!

What is going on?

If you want to lose players, just say so

• The imageobj error is broken data. Fdb file, if you delete the file and reverify it, it should redownload it.

Bro you dont understand me. I am pro zuridon. You know i dont disconnect.

My data is not harmed.

I have this error on a linux system. How is going on and not work...

• No problem. We trying something.

No issue on Steam client.

But Zurhidon Community always clever.

No auction house no afk players. Not need any server. Bug free version.

We purpose offline client. (like Age of Empires)

• Today wheh I tried to update the client with new festival i had this error

I clicked on Verifying and is it show me need 3h to full check............

How is possible yesterday I played fine doing festival events and today the game is broken and cant patch?????

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• There is some issue with new patch and the launcher....

cause after the verifyng completed 100%, Updated started and it show me need 80h to update the new festival.

After 1h game is was still at 0% updates and still show 80h estimate time...

So I put on pause and tried patch others Gameforge games like Aion, in 60 sec Aion patch was done and ready to play.... Tried even with Wizard101 and all works as well, only issue is with Runes Of magic and the launcher.

If anyone has some suggestion how to fix it pls help me ;(;(;(;(;(;(

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Update was stuck at 1% for me and time was increasing by double every few seconds. Pause - Continued a few times and it worked.

Also yeah at 100% nothing happened. Press pause a few times and it should work, at least it did on mine.

• Game Forge client says my computer has no hard disk !

Could you say me the GF client purpose for scanning for my hard disk ?

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• Update was stuck at 1% for me and time was increasing by double every few seconds. Pause - Continued a few times and it worked.

Also yeah at 100% nothing happened. Press pause a few times and it should work, at least it did on mine.

Thanks for suggestion, tried but nothing.... is stuck at 1% with an up and down of estimate time from 75h to 130h

;(;(;(

another idea? or anyone had something similar?

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• If it stopped, pause/unpause even worked for me earlier when I did a stress test with copying an 1,5 year old client to the folder where the launcher expected it and run verify over that one to force an old 1,5 year old client to patch to current through the launcher.... so if that method with pause/unpause absolutely does not work and even verify hangs itself up, uninstall/reinstall of the launcher seems like the only viable last option.

It's a last resort after completely restarting the launcher (taskmanager) and doing a full reboot of the computer though.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• SaitoHajime thank you for suggestion

so I uninstalled/reinstalled the launcher, at start it give me again 1% stuck and patching, i just shut down full launcher from task manager. When I opened again the game checked update and was ready to play....

and finally I'm in game :love:

Thanks all :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3