New Launcher

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use

Get in touch with us: Customer Support - EN/EU IRC Chat - US IRC Chat
  • I have found if I exit(or crash) it shows that account still in game. Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

• Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

Well glad it working for you but for me not

• Yet if you change to alt acct in drop down then go back to original acct you can log in. I too was closing out completely before finding this to work.

There are so many new and different crash types we need to learn about now. I get the "in game" one on one particular computer, closing the GF client worked a couple of times, but not when it happened again today. Need to try the wpb. process next time it happens to see if that gets it. Other than that, yeah, had to re-start the computer to get the "In Game" to go away. I even opened that account on another computer and closed it, still the "in game'' would not go away, fascinating.

• this is newest for some reason i can't log 1 account rest just fine but after i prress play this comes for only 1 account lol

not funny

Hello,

this is working for me in such case

Edited 2 times, last by Megal ().

• Since I have added my accounts into this launcher, I crash so frequently, its often no fun trying to play!!

GF: Sort it out for heaven's sake!

And now i cannot log on with my second account!!!

What is going on?

If you want to lose players, just say so

• The imageobj error is broken data. Fdb file, if you delete the file and reverify it, it should redownload it.

Bro you dont understand me. I am pro zuridon. You know i dont disconnect.

My data is not harmed.

I have this error on a linux system. How is going on and not work...

Honey at the near of Dalanis, crafty dog steals your bones...What was that?