New Launcher

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Well one day later after several deep breaths i am still locked out from the game i have soon played 11 years.

ofc i knew it will not work but was surprised about being locked out when entering your data exactly as it is

not even the retarded itemshop that still don't work has made me as much angry

and support works perfectly to fix things as always :thumbup:

anyway guys any tips on a game to play (not a gameforge one) please pm me

SoVvjsU.png

• Well one day later after several deep breaths i am still locked out from the game i have soon played 11 years.

ofc i knew it will not work but was surprised about being locked out when entering your data exactly as it is

Do you have any specific error message? How are you trying to log in?

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• New Launcher

and i have added 12 accounts from which only 6 works, exactly the same way typing each accounts info perfectly right triple checked the info

so where is the problem ?

SoVvjsU.png

Edited 2 times, last by Fifio ().

• hey I got a question; for me it would be really helpful if we could add a custom name to our accounts in the new launcher. I know this is not a feature as of now, but this way it would be easier for people to sort their accounts. Is this doable?

I would preferably look like this:

Username (added custom text)

Or do I need to post this in suggestions as separate thread?

Also does anyone know if there is a way to change the order in which your accounts can be picked in the change game account section?

• Maybe it would be best to separate feature requests, so here we would focus on helping with some issues.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• If you have issues resetting your secondary password, please submit a ticket to support, make sure that you have added the email adress of your launcher account to your support account.

Since support is a seperate thing it will require you to register an account, if you haven't already done so.

• It is not the secondary password, it is the primary one.

We can add our accounts to the launcher, but once we start the game we get that error. We don't get to see the characters window, or are able to enter the secondary password.

• Please also submit a ticket, with the account names that do work and the ones that don't. We will look into each issue individually

Do not post any account names here, also please do not paste passwords into your inquiry. We do not ask for passwords.

• If you have issues resetting your secondary password, please submit a ticket to support, make sure that you have added the email adress of your launcher account to your support account.

Since support is a seperate thing it will require you to register an account, if you haven't already done so.

support is not responding, which, does not make me wonder ;)

support is not responding, which, does not make me wonder ;)

We currently have a higher amount of tickets than usual, bear with us. Also make sure you sent your ticket to the correct community.

Support team is still handled by volunteers doing this in their free time. Thank you.

• Update: the issue with the wrong account or pw error is fixed and i was told it should work for all

for those that still struggle with other issues you have my sympathy

and if you can log succesfully close the ticket so less burden for the staff

yes this launcher was not wanted and caused many grief

SoVvjsU.png

• Well i knew i added my info correctly so the problem is something else, just thankful it just took a day to fix

SoVvjsU.png

• Update: the issue with the wrong account or pw error is fixed and i was told it should work for all

...for all, that have registered their account in a country with no own server/language support.

The fix should have helped people from e.g. Scandinavia, Netherlands, Balkan, Turkey and whatever else.

Fixes for other issues still pending.

• Hmm.. did you guys test this new launcher properly before releasing it?? :/

Had a little issue just now, logged into my account - and i had no characters in the game?!

I quickly restarted the launcher, and after several attempts, my chars was back. (was very scared there for a moment) 8|?(

Im not complaining about the new launcher, but it seems like it still needs alot of work before it runs as intended.

• ..i think proper way to handle this is to find court in that place and file suit...and put this peoples on place where they belong....here is 11 year of pure evidence how they treat customers.....worked for Mercedes,VW and others it will work for them also...

• Sorry this is my feedback of new luncher

1.The luncher was first forced upon us the players with no discusion on forums

2.The new Luncher creats 10% more lag and ping

(means one more resurces to the PC, not all players have 1000 Euro PC, so close evrey program and app that runs in backround and just playing the game).

PS and the close the item shop wbp.exe x3 dont need item shop when ruining instance and sige war that was another crash problems

3. The new UPDATE has force some players using the OS XP service pack to not play anymore when the game started that was de minim SPEC

( i mean the old players 9 years +, and did not bring a 64 bit game play or update that improve the memory problems crash)

4. The luncher cant be open more than once if a copy the game and play on the same PC with the copy to not crash more (the alt charactes problems, accounts problems etc, you cant remove the game account from the new GF account, like in steam, you can not start a new client with diferent GF account, so in less words no more alts on server less population etc

5.The time betwen crash time and log back in has risen 5x before like 1min now is 5min ( in sige war or guild instance runs that means loos time, whait time for coming back, log in in diferent location but not in instance, if play 55 min SW and crash in last 5 min no rewards cauze you can log in in time, so for many players are lost time)

6. With new luncher the item shop in game, and the second pasword are absolute (time loss with second password that not same as login pasword is some times the time loss)

7.The luncher did not bring nothing special or improve for us the players or dias buyers (just logistical problems that can be rezolve with other means)

Sorry if offend or distrub anyone. will come back if any other isues are from the new update

• Yea if you guys could just credit me in USD for the nearly 30k dias i had on my account that I now cant get access to so I can delete this pos game and everything to do with it, that'd be great.

How does a company continuously screw up to such a large extent over... and over... and over?

Also for those trying to list reasons why this new launcher is better:

I use to be able to open the game and be on the account+character I wanted to be on with 2 click from a fresh desktop, with a choice of 20 different accounts, how is this faster?

I very rarely had troubles with patching but just after downloading this launcher and patching I am now getting a "Your version is different than the server version" message.

You say all we need is our account name and password yet it is invalid when I try to enter it (and yes ive triple checked it correct)

You say we can get our e-mail linked to each account by logging into the account and checking the website to see which email is linked to it for the support system YET WE CANT LOG INTO OUR ACCOUNT TO CHECK THIS

I'm offended that even as member of the support/staff for this game you can honestly try and tell me this was a good change. *Mind Blown*

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup:

Edited once, last by roguetopriest ().