Farytale Festival - Capture squirrels event

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I sad but i tray this event over one weekk even as a rouge with speed skil and mad rush with pots etc , is hard to collect 13 squirrels for the healler title.

First 9 sec for use item again ~ 10 sec for 13 mobs is 2 min 20 sec so you need 40 sec to travel from last mob location to NPC.

Second the squirrels are not respawn in pack like exemple 5 each location , and if one player did the event you need to wait like 3 5 min to have more in one location to do event.

Third the time 3 min for event title , not evrey player has PC with latest video card, or good internet conection .

MY sucestion is or to make 4 5 sec the cooldown or increase in 4 5 min event time

I use pot , spedd buff, Mount 70% SPEED did not make any diference maybe like 5 10 sec, you have 3 sec mount summon so no,

If have better ideas, let me hear it

• Have never struggled to complete this quest on any PC, internet connection or otherwise. But have known people to struggle. The idea is to map out your path of squirrels before you start the run, and whilst the item is on cooldown run to the next one, if you want to get extra "sweaty" you can use a macro to target nearest friend with the name of the squirrel NPC to make it even easier. Don't use mount also.

• Forgot the 3 sec casting speed so in total of 2 min and 20 sec + casting that is 3 sec mean exactly 3 min total just for use of item

PS yes i map the zone location with 4 5 mobs to use still hard to breack that 3 min countdown for item, and did not use macro just Hp bar show to see mobs

make the item use instant at least to have 30 sec to travel to npc

• You just need to plan your path more efficiently. If everything fails, ask someone to run the event in parallel and wait with a few squirrels for you to collect next to the NPC.

• As someone who struggled with this event in the past few years and then was able to complete 10 out of 11 characters this year, I must agree - plan your path, make sure you have 14-15 squirrels available, not 13. I only used housemaid potions - speed potion, spell-casting potion and riding potion. I used 60%/65% mounts. I ran from one to another, I didn't use mount until I had all 13. If you still have troubles, I can put together some more detailed instructions that helped me.

• I know something went wrong with getting this title last year. Both my wife and I have toons that would benefit from it on Idun and were unable to get it last year. We had no problems in previous years on other chars on other servers.

Last year we were able to arrive at the NPC with 14 squirrels with 20sec left on the item and still not get the title. We haven't yet tried this year.