Alts and real thing.

• Hello, lets discuss about alts and how is situation now with them.

Curenlty seems we got some problems with that.

Is it allowed to use alts for solo farm? LIke some instance or other thing?

• true, many even afk there farming for stats and use many alts for it for hours.

And not only this. If using alts now illegal. GG runes of magic. Soon 5 peap runs.

• there should be no problems with anyone's alts, there isn't enough people that play the game to not have alts.

I don't know if anyone could be free to play without alts rly. (Im sure its possible tryhards.)

But the reality is, you need alts if you don't want to pay for everything out of pocket in game.

Cenre' has it on point though hah

Let people have as many alts as they want, those are the farmers pumping stats etc into the AH, without them, AH is empty, well more than it already is lol

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

Edited once, last by FarmerTom ().

• I did ask a GM about macro on alts. Here are the most interesting parts (permission to quotation granted and can recite the full dialog if necessary)

Quote from Me

are there any limitations for macros? Can I use every documented feature? Of course, the macro is triggered via key press or mouse clicking and no "looping" tricks. For example, one can make a combat macro like /run UseSkill() /wait 1 /run UseSkill() to make chain attacks by pressing one button only.

No policy changes were announce since then so we might assume these rules still apply.

But this doesn't mean you can avoid bans. I've seen examples when people get banned due to GMs incompetence and poor game knowledge (if you are a good-natured person who wants to believe they were honestly mistaken) or by some no-so-good-looking reason (one's internal cynic can really question GMs being impartial).

I would like to see an official comment on this topic too. Sadly so far they stick to "say nothing, ban whatever" policy.

• So yes, if u press each alt macros manualy and its not forver loop then should be alright.

Thing is GM cant chek you press or bot press your alts.

So im sure many players got punishment by GM who are only guessing.

This realy ruins good mood in game and relationship with supourt and trust!

Why would you trust supourt if you got punished by doing evrything legal only cause

they cant know for sure.

Also when this thing end when GMs pm and warned. Not like now insta and you noidea why.

And why dont they explain step by step why its done or how players got it?

It takes 5 min to wrote. Like, you did that and that and all happy. Not his tortue whats going on now.

Supourt are ruining this game curently.

• Taking my words out of context won't help there. Macros that last for minutes are tolerated for easy things like standing at a tower and level your weapon, because we know how frustrating it is, not more or less. Desicions like that were made and communicated on the old forum and nothing has changed ever since.

Using alts is forbidden by the rules but tolerated by the RoM teams. If they are used in a way that gains an unfair advantage over your fellow players, like things that are supposed to be done in a group of people we are supposed to intervene.

What people also don't know, they keep blaming new GMs, while all decisions are done in a team. So if you complain about a person that you don't know of, you actually complain about the entire team, including the coma, which are aware of it all.

Next to this we do not tolerate the discussion about suspensions about how and why they take place anywhere else but the support system. That being said, this case is closed.

• Sarkas

Closed the thread.