Siege War Guild

• Hello,

I am new and I am looking for siege war guild. Any help, where I should write ?

• Diogenes

Set the Label from Guild [Introduction] to Searching for a Guild
  • Hello,

I am new and I am looking for siege war guild. Any help, where I should write ?

Hey Asaledr,

Here are a few siege war guilds in the server Vidar written below:

Dragonlords - Contact player Masau

Astral - Contact player Arcanenl

Fire - Contact player Armitek

Unbreakable - Contact player KKatze

Anakrasra - Contact Unniversalwhite/Unniversalblue

If you happen to be hungarian, Forsakensouls

Liche

K/W/P

Expert in tanking, stealing girlfriends, plussing +30 rings

Edited once, last by Liche: Forgot unbreakable ().

• And one more question is quild exercitus still take a part in SW ?

• And one more question is quild exercitus still take a part in SW ?

Unfortunately Exercitus split apart, most of the siege war players are in Dragonlords now with some in Fire I believe.

Liche

K/W/P

• And currently which guilds are most strongest? Not only from Vidar, but generaly from every server, which guilds are most strongest ? Is Dragonlords the most powerful or there is someone stronger ?

• And currently which guilds are most strongest? Not only from Vidar, but generaly from every server, which guilds are most strongest ? Is Dragonlords the most powerful or there is someone stronger ?

Dragonlords is the strongest in our server if it comes to siege war, there are a few stronger guilds however. Sacred is currently the leading active siege war guild, immortals and asgard are currently inactive they dont play often but are on top as well.

Liche

K/W/P

• some exercitus are in dragonlords rest is in chimera

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• After Exercitus splitted , some went to Dragon, some in Umbrek and rest in Chimera.

If you looking for Cenre/Thau/Elsa/me and others Exercitus ppl we are mostly moved in Chimera guild and we plays there, so if you wanna joins whisper me or Alissya :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• /join Vidar Vidar
    Come to general chat of our server so u can be informed about more things ;)

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords