Labyrinth event bugged

• Hello again

Vidar Server

It's already happened to me twice :( yesterday and today again....

when I joins in the labyrinth I get ported at ress point pillar and got trapped there, I cant move or try to call mount... nothing... but the Countdown works, so It just scam me gold and i cant even run in the labyrinth to check if any chests....

Once the CD is over, it ported me out of Event... so If i wanna do the labyrinth I must pay again and pray that doesnt bug....

Edit: forgot to say that I tried with 3 diff chars, 2 worked fine, 1 got trapped

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Edited once, last by ladyalyssa ().

• I have yet to see this behavior (after a dozen runs). I am sorry this happened to you, but seems it is the error/exception, not the norm.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I have certainly gotten Phirius pots from the red chests (A's and B's ... Why???). What they seem to have added was Phirius Shells and watermelon seeds. What appeared to me to have been removed was the fireworks (Yay) and maybe the enhancement pots (Sorry, forgot what they were called).

It may just be bad luck, but I am not getting golden keys at near the rate I got before.

• I got several keys today, so I don't think the drop rate has been changed. Of course, this is all anecdotal and it's impossible to see the drop rate without looking at the database. Dasein drops 1x Key per player, so it may be worthwhile to kill him in a group (tank and spank encounter with interrupts, and fairly high dmg + mana drain).