Party system issues after 06/08/2019 maintenance - kill a mob and be teleported outside...

• ON exp and tp event, helping a friend in a party,

we have trouble with questing, meaning for lower level if need drop items is ok

but when he is ask to wipe, kill and destroy the lower player he need to that alone,

before if a lvl 100 make the kill the low level taking the quest kil, but now is not working, not sure but i notice on second class dayly party for butterfly in xaviera need to do it again in a party

SO for party quest kills is problem yes or no ?

• If i can understand any of above i think this might be maybe related to some Quests where the player need to kill the mobs them self for quest to get completed?

Many of these Quests are EOJ quests and probably are like this to prevent abuse.

SoVvjsU.png

• IIRC, there are some quests where the person that has the quest has to aggro the mob to get credit. Usually handled by providing the first hit, whilst the stronger player finishes with the kill. Typically not a problem if "in party", but I understand there are situations where you don't want to be "in party".

• There are few normal quests in Tergoten and Splitwater zones in which the char have to deal himself at least 50% of mob hp to get quest credit. Is not a bug, worked always like this.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar