Party system issues after 06/08/2019 maintenance - kill a mob and be teleported outside...

• Hi,

the party system issues seem to be deeper than buff issues.

Into 99 (Ice blade plateau), 100 (Sun temple of eternal sleep), 100 bis (Tomb of souls) (easy, normal or hard mode) dungeons, the one who first kills a mob is teleport outside just after the mob dies. This unlucky one is teleport outside the dungeon or at one of the previous place he teleports...

We try with two or three people on Nuada server and stop the tests for it was expansive in teleport stones...

The one who stays in dungeon earns no experience or skill points...

If you try to come back you are no more in the same dungeon than your partner...

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited 2 times, last by Renovatio ().

• A workaround that works with at least two players (we haven't tested it with several players yet):

• Each player goes alone into the desired INI
    • One player invites the other players into the group
    • All players except the group lead leave the group and then return to the INI.

Now all players should be in the same INI and the group buffs should work as usual. Furthermore, every player gets EP / TP and Mems

• Goblin mines are also affected if entering it as a party. Fortunately solo woks fine.

I haven't tested the trick of lowering mob levels to one of the party members. Could work if getting tp/exp from mobs is the condition for the bug to occur.

• Hi Novar,

I read the announcement. It doesn't speak of being teleported outside dungeon after killing a mob.

Challenging a dungeon without buff could be hard, challenging a dungeon being teleported outside after killing a mob seems to be difficult.

What about these issue ? Could you tell us more ?

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• It's not only party problems, some can't patch and if they try manual patch they get some chinese errror message

SoVvjsU.png

• It's not only party problems, some can't patch and if they try manual patch they get some chinese errror message

Hey Fifio, would you be able (or ask other if you know them), to share with us (or send it to Support) screen of this chinese error message.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• The chinese string error appears when the update.inf breaks upon patching. Just send the file from someone who's game client is patched and working to the effected player and it should fix it.

• Three of us can't get beyond killing one mob in NOM before someone is teleported out of the instance. Then when the teleported one tries to get back in, they can't see the rest of us and we can't see them. They are not in the party to them, but they are in the party to us - but we can't see them. I'm on the US Ataera server (I'm sure I spelled that wrong).

• Have everyone drop party outside instance. Make sure everyone is on same channel. One person enters instance and invites others to party while inside instance. The others enter one at a time. If they cannot see the first person, exit and re-enter. Repeat until you see the first person or you get tired and give up.

• There was a workaround posted in the german board.

Requirements:

• max. 5/11 players in 6/12 player instance

Workaround:

• Step 1: Create a party/raid in front of the instance of your choice and set the difficulty.
    • Step 2: Enter the instance. DO NOT attack an enemy, don't even move preferably.
    • Step 3: Everyone should check if he/she is in the correct instance (e.g. check difficulty message in chat).
    • Step 4: IF a player is in the wrong instance, he/she needs to leave the instance and party/raid. Then he/she can be invited again. The raid/partylead should then switch the instance difficulty to another one and back to the original. Now the player can start again with Step 2.
    • Step 5: Half of the raid/party(without raid/partylead) needs to do a relog.
    • Step 6: When all players are back online: Raid/Partylead needs to promote one of the players who already has relogged.
    • Step 7: Everyone who didn't relog before (->the other half of the party) now do a relog.
    • Step 8: Check if all groupbuffs/heals/etc affect all player in the party/raid.

Important:

• Invite players only if they are in front of the instance.
    • Never leave the instance -> wait for a heal to resurrect
    • If a player has left the instance: Wait until everyone is out of combat, then the player has to do a relog inside the instance. If the player is back online you can proceed with the instance.

Credits:

- meisjustme

- Flaffi

Source: Workaround zum Gruppen Bug - Instanz laufen ist immer noch möglich als Gruppe oder Raid

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• don't want to be a party pooper here, but corwin is right. setting up a party to run any kind of instanced area is elementary for this game and when we start to just continue as nothing ever happened it's passively accepting it. I'm coming back once it's fixed! :rolleyes:

....ﺲﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ ﮒﮕﭺﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ....

I can't remember, if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
    ZdDrAgM.jpg
    Abwarten und Tee trinken ~ Und wenn das nicht hilft mit der Kanne werfen.

"if you replace "dias" and "diamonds" everytime it shows up with "cocaine" the posts suddenly make much more sense ... including the intensity of the reactions"

• Agree with above, no point to run anything till this is fixed it is not acceptable that we should try to fix this ourselves.

tbh most plays already something else than rom already and driving the few that is left away is not that smart move

SoVvjsU.png

• it is not acceptable that we should try to fix this ourselves.

Indeed it is not and of course, we are still investigating the issue and possible solutions (or workarounds until we have a proper fix) with game developer - it is our current top priority to fix it as fast as possible, so you can enjoy the game.

We'd like to thank you for the patience and understanding.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Personally i think that its already ridiculous such a game breaking bug has not been fixed already. Whilst the party system of the game is likely deep within the source code of the game, any big developer would've had this fixed within the day most likely, since it breaks the entire reasoning of playing this game, but like usual gameforge and runewaker prove yet again their incompetence. I suggest everyone just goes to play other games in the meantime and gets hooked so they dont ever need to come back to this rubbish.

• I don't test the "Grimthar" protocol.

I our guild we set up a simpler one which seems to work. (Very similar of the one Tokoo write two days ago.)

1. Stand before the instance.

2. Each enter alone (not in a group) in the instance and do nothing.

3. Then the leader group every one.

4. Each leave the instance including the leader.

5. Each reenter the instance. If everybody see the others and collective buff goes on each it is good...

With this buff and heal are correct PEX/PTA and loot also and you get mementos.

We didn't test in case of crash or death...

It is a good protocol to farm mana stones and PTA...

Some other clues to be noticed :

- daily quest in group will work if you create the group just in front of the NPC. You should not teleport after group is create.

- beware for Goblins. We don't test the protocol for it.

- beware for Cenedrils. Go without being in group. If you are in a group you will have a very bad loot !