Dissipating All Fortune Quest

• Would some kind soul please tell me where I have to stand in order to get the expensive rune to work for the "Dissipating All Fortune" quest? Obviously I need to be beside a Giant Guardian, but I cannot seem to get the expensive rune to work.

I can be standing right behind, or in front of, or beside a Giant Guardian, and still be told "You need a Guardian nearby you in the ruins to use that" ! Does the Guardian have to be standing in the actual ruins?

Perplexed and frustrated, I am. ^^

Thanks everyone! ^^

• oh , I know this one . you have to stand directly underneath it . don't use your mouse cursor or you will target it and it will kill you . I used my arrow keys to move inside ( underneath ) the mob ,then the stone thing worked . : )

no guts no glory lol

• I've just done this quest on alt, my char was standing right at the guarding or maybe a bit in front of it. So it's probably about location.

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng