Elements Exchange Event

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So are you guys planning an elements exchange event after this draconaris event ends?

Grateful for this event as I'm now able to finally get rid of all my excess water draconaris, but I still can't make the pets due to lack of elements. Got tons of water elements sitting in storage so it would be great if you can organize an elements exchange event just so people can get rid of their excess water elements.

I know the goal of this draco and zodiac pet system is to keep people engaged and log into the game regularly to complete this collection so I'm not asking for much. Just enough boost to minimize the grind would be enough. Probably around 75 - 100 of each element per day for 7 days.

• Hi,

I guess it's many like me that have lots of [Water Element] from birthday event etc. so I suggest that we get the possibility to exchange them for other elements.

//Shiby

Merged ~ Novar

• In my case, I have lots of Water and Fire draconis, so I could trade them for Earth and Wind. But, why would I do that when I don't have the Earth and Wind Elements that would be required to generate those Zodiac Pets for the Draconis conversion? I guess I could do it in the hope that they have an element conversion event in the near future, but for some reason i am thinking that the odds of that happening are low.

Back when they used to do the event where you could trade elements, I would trade my excess Water and Fire elements for Wind and Earth so I could generate those Zodiac pets, but that was then, and I have not seen an element trade event for a while.

• I am aware my opinion on this topic will not make me popular but posting it anyway. I do not agree with you guys that there should be an elements exchange NPC.

Everyone has over 5k water elements from the anniversary event now. If you introduce an elements exchange NPC, everyone will get enough elements of all types. That will make it way more easy to make zodiac pets and throw the whole system of earning zodiac pets by participating in the different events throughout the year out of the window.

• It could be a exchange NPC to trade your ton of water elements for something else, don't need to be for more elements of different type.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Yes, Svennie, I do see your point. But, I guess the other way to look at this is Do they even play this game? If they did, they would know that a Draconis exchange still makes no sense. I'm gonna guess that some people will still exchange their hydro draconis for the other types, and only then find out that they still need the other types of elements to make the Zodiac pets that are the basis for the Draconis pets. So, they will have to wait for those events to earn the elements. And, then find out that they now have excess Draconis of those types. Arghh, why do I even bother ....

• When will it be possible to receive the elements of earth and air? Maybe there is a calendar for the year?