Suggestion

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello.

I have a suggestion to propose.

I rarely have the opportunity to make game assignments with a duration of 3 hours or 4 hours.

On mobile phone game applications are becoming more and more interesting. This allows you to spend 5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes in the doctor's waiting room, on public transport or just before starting a day's work.

Mobile MMORPGs are a copy of those on a computer.

But I'm still a fan of Runes of Magic.

I wish there was a mobile game related to the universe of Runes of Magic. A game in which we could get bonuses for Rune of Magic, diamonds, rubies, objects, resources.

If we can also benefit from the ingame cat in common it would be a significant advantage for the players and would attract non-players.

Thanks for reading me. Cordially.

Lauhrent de Blangy. Causal, on ROM since september 2009

Errant des Mondes Virtuels, Wagabond des Limbes, né Kham l'orc sur Ultima Online puis Troll sur EverQuest et à présent humain.

6037127l-Gh-Xk.png

• it would be a significant advantage for the players and would attract non-players.

i am against any advantages of rich peoples that can afford mobile phones....this can always lead to open questions why is someone better in game and you cant see reason for it...

btw..if you are new ( relative )..this game had 30+ out of game related connections..they almost all removed...and nothing of it will ever be back...

in real...WYSIWYG....

i think you can open browser on mobile and TOP up dias...and get bonuses from it...yeee

• -Mobile phone ... from where are you ?

Im Madagascar, the poorest country, the mobile phone is common (except in sauvage land).

Lauhrent de Blangy. Causal, on ROM since september 2009

Errant des Mondes Virtuels, Wagabond des Limbes, né Kham l'orc sur Ultima Online puis Troll sur EverQuest et à présent humain.

6037127l-Gh-Xk.png

• why is there no mobile version of this game yet most MMORGP style games have mobile versions

We can't find the opportunity to enter from the computer most of the time

Or at least we need to be able to play this game with cloud gaming technology like geforce now ?

this game should be playable on mobile

• why is there no mobile version of this game yet most MMORGP style games have mobile versions

No, they don't.

They're separate games entirely as mobiles still do not have the capability to deliver the same kind of gameplay as a full-on MMO.

Most MMO's will make full use of most of the 102 keys on your keyboard. Try shrinking that down so that it can be done on a touch screen...

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

No, they don't.

They're separate games entirely as mobiles still do not have the capability to deliver the same kind of gameplay as a full-on MMO.

Most MMO's will make full use of most of the 102 keys on your keyboard. Try shrinking that down so that it can be done on a touch screen...

If you could have addons still, only need 1 button for DIYCE lol

with runescape being cross platform now and Flyff Universe literally working on smart fridges I get where this is coming from but we barely get any basic bug fixes there's no shot of this happening.