Can't buy item shop items from a list

• Hi all. First time poster here. I'm having a really weird problem with the item shop that tech support is totally stymied on. They told me to post here in case anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it.

My problem is I can't buy items in the item shop when it redirects you to a list of items to buy. For instance, to buy production runes you have to click the item and then on the next page you select which runes you want to buy and then click the buy button. When I try it the button turns red like I don't have enough diamonds to buy it. I can but items where it doesn't redirect, like the white horse mount.

We've tried everything we can think of. When I go to buy the item I click the payment option, select rubies, then select diamonds again hoping to force the system to recognize that I want to pay in diamonds. No joy.

I've changed my default browser from Edge to Chrome and finally to Firefox but that didn't work. I have the various .exe programs listed with my firewall to let them through and I've even tried disabling my firewall. No joy there either.

I paid through Paypal and the diamonds showed up right away. I don't think that's the problem. But we don't know what the problem is.

Has anyone else run into this problem and what did you do to fix it? Tech support is keeping the ticket open in case anybody has a solution so I can let them know.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give.

• sorry to hear about your problem and haven't come across that yet so no idea how to solve it

the itemshop is just pile of notsofriendly word, we all are having lots of issues with it daily

just curious why no-one is actually trying to fix it, one other option is that it's not possible to fix

SoVvjsU.png

• to buy production runes

..ok ..before you proceed...read little about game..whats needed and whats pure luxury for rich arabic cammel riders....we common third world europeans wisely use diamonds....

shop to work need awesomnium.exe process in taskbar..invoked by IS...another thing is wpb.exe..butthts antihacker thing i thnk...

shop is sometimes disabled during SW (mailing thing )

with bulk items you must select amount then confirm...

btw.. if you play on Vidar we can test gifting items...whisper me and i tell you what i need...

• I solved it. Being thoroughly frustrated and also being an old school "click everything until it locks up" computer user. I clicked again on the red buy button thinking it wouldn't do any good. But it went through! I don't know what's causing that to happen but the item shop now works fully for me.

• I solved it. Being thoroughly frustrated and also being an old school "click everything until it locks up" computer user. I clicked again on the red buy button thinking it wouldn't do any good. But it went through! I don't know what's causing that to happen but the item shop now works fully for me.

From what I understand, the same thing happened to me - I wanted to buy an item, clicked Buy button, it turned red, I just clicked it again, and got the item I needed. I assumed it's a normal thing, like "click again to confirm you really want to by this item".

Also, you might be better off buying production runes in Action House.