Chapter 1 Project: Rise of the Demon Lord (Hardcore edition)

• Hello everyone!

It's been some years since my last adventure of an old school project. Now it's time to bring it back, and this time for greater achievements. Now for the first time on the US server: Aeterna.

Introducing
    Chapter 1: Rise of the Demon Lord (Hardcore edition)

You may wonder what the meaning behind the word "hardcore" is all about. It's very simple and a bit challenging to say the least. In able to make this project work on the Live servers, we have chosen to step it up and have some rules that in general makes it harder to reach your goals.

Therefore, we have made this list of things that are prohibited within the project:

* Auction House

* Item shop

* Minigames

* Pets

* Wedding food

* Magic Wardrobe

* House maids

* Spirit of Tempest Hight

* Dwarf & Elf Race

* CoO & Xaviera, Weeping coast, Savage lands, Aotulia volcano

* Plussing jewels +7 or higher (max +6)

* Party with other players outside guild

* Trade with players outside guild

* Basic: Things that exist now, and didn't exist back in chapter 1, is forbidden to use.

Get your old buddies together & relive one of the greatest chapters in Runes of Magic history! Create a Human character on the US server: Aeterna, and pick one of the six original classes of Taborea: Priest, Mage, Warrior, Knight, Rogue or Scout.

Go questing in the nine original zones of Chapter I:

Howling Mountains (from level 1)

Sascilia Steppes (from level 1)

Silverspring (from level 10)

Varanas (from level 10)

Aslan Valley (from level 20)

Dragonfang Ridge (from level 20)

Ystra Highlands (from level 30)

Dust Devil Canyon (from level 40)

Ravenfell (from level 45)

More info about chapter 1: Rise of the Demon Lord:

https://en.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/game/index/chapter1

Get together with the members of the project & clear dungeons, farm gear, mats and get your elite skills (the old fashioned way). Trade food and items between your fellow members, and have fun J

Leave a comment here about your in-game name and we will invite you to the guild, and you may start your adventure & be a part of this project.

We have a discord server: https://discord.gg/FcC8VyX

(For faster response time/getting you started on the project, send a pm on discord).

Hope to see you in the game J

• i downloaded the game but keep getting string file error when i try to launch the game..... i sent in a support ticket ... still waiting for a reply .... i hope i can be able to play as i will be your main priest/mage for this challenge .... if ... i can get into the game :(

• dont ask for priest/knight please ... i tried that more than 8-9 years ago .... and just trying to level up almost made me insane as it took way way too long to kill anything :)

• dont ask for priest/knight please ... i tried that more than 8-9 years ago .... and just trying to level up almost made me insane as it took way way too long to kill anything :)

They have made significant improvements to the Knight class since then. I don't think you would find it as insane as it used to be.

• i downloaded the game but keep getting string file error when i try to launch the game..... i sent in a support ticket ... still waiting for a reply .... i hope i can be able to play as i will be your main priest/mage for this challenge .... if ... i can get into the game :(

It's never too late to join :) We have not come so far yet, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

• k- Thanks for clarifying. I work evenings eastern time, so doesn't fit my life.

No Item shop? are you suggesting that in chapter 1 there was no Real World Transactions and no phirius tokens(which used to be item shop currency)? How did Frogster support the servers when they started? Certainly it wasn't non-profit.

• k- Thanks for clarifying. I work evenings eastern time, so doesn't fit my life.

No Item shop? are you suggesting that in chapter 1 there was no Real World Transactions and no phirius tokens(which used to be item shop currency)? How did Frogster support the servers when they started? Certainly it wasn't non-profit.

Not suggesting anything, token shop is available from npc. It's hard for a reason - makes it a real challenge.

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• WOW! :love: Didn't see that coming! This is amazing! Thank you very much! <3

Well, the idea looked intriguing enough, I thought I would point a finger at it. :)

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Diogenes

Set the Label from Aeterna to Ayvenas