Runes of Magic - Feedback

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Yes they got banned from Gameforge. Gameforge banned them with their stupidity.

As long as I don't hear a more convincing story (or any proofs) I would assume they probably used some exploits (or something that is viewed as exploit by GF) and got banned.

I see a lot of guilds in siege war using the usual tricks and maybe some players of your guild got a report.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Yes they got banned from Gameforge. Gameforge banned them with their stupidity.

As long as I don't hear a more convincing story (or any proofs) I would assume they probably used some exploits (or something that is viewed as exploit by GF) and got banned.

I see a lot of guilds in siege war using the usual tricks and maybe some players of your guild got a report.

If you read Ralence carefully, he applies that they did NOT get banned but that, in reaction to something stupid that GF did, they all rage-quit. I doubt this, personally.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• First, GF is currently evaluating the possibility for new servers alongside the Steam release.

It will be a fresh start with a fair chance for everyone.

A fresh start with a fair chance for everyone.. If this means that "new players" gets a chance to experience the game from the beginning, by gameforge making a new server that contains "vanilla RoM" and add chapters like in the old days, then YES, DO IT!!

That would need a Trump, but see what GF is. It's Hillary. So no. xD

• on steam client.. please utilize the guide feature to build/share game knowledge!!:thumbup:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/808290/guides/

it is a very epic tool to have on steam client! especially for a vast mmorpg like rom.

currently there is not 1 guide on there.:sleeping:

I think we might prefer the wiki. If the RoM steam launch is a failure, they might remove the game from steam or the steam page might get into a bad state. The wiki is controlled by the community (admin Bludwyng) and is independent of GF and Steam.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• f the RoM steam...

Haha, no, regarding sheets from starting in 2008 they NEVER took "if - else "into any decision - ever!

Not Frogster, not Gameforge.

You are an overpaid worker by now, I guess. (since all colors are free a great gueass). xD

• I would like to add that no-one from the guild Dragonlords is with my knowledge banned.

Ralence has some problems expressing himself but what he probably meant is that most members left due to utterly poor management of the game and its content (tbh nonexistent).

People continue to leave since nothing is done about the endless feedback that now is swept away by erasing old forum and how conveniently for GF.

SoVvjsU.png

Only stupid ppl didnt get my post >.>

I am guessing you are from Vidar, with max 2k points of siege war, crying badly we stomped your castle... No, WE are not scared of ur reports and ur desperate screenshots,

because, if there are any cheaters in my guild, they will be eliminated long long ago.

Next time you are reporting, compare numbers of ppl in SW and points of SW (history of guild), everything will be more clear for you ;)

p.s. if u have balls to tease, then get balls to introduce yourself

and people will always seek a pretext to stop the game. But that is not the real reason. Always the others are to blame

Bro, if i come online and see noone on guild board, where is reason to play game? We are biggest active guild on server, hello :/

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• Sure summer plays its part and some are busy with that but would like also add that those that left from our server have not stopped playing rom they just chosen a other "drugdealer" where things actually work.

If anything would have been done here they would have liked to stay. People still love rom but the situation is not working.

Now it is too late to fix this.

SoVvjsU.png

• I guess you don't know much about the current state of game at least on our server.

The fact is its way easier to play where they gone and much cheaper.

SoVvjsU.png

• Stop the private server talk, thanks.

No u. xD

what a crap. the people who want to go just go.

Did you mean to set a comma? So as in "to whom who wants to go: I adress this to you, go already!

Or in "who wants to go will go, no matter what."?

I guess the first option, in that case: online gaming forums (partly) are there as a "sponge" to soak up the rage of players against the publisher due to ingame negatives. For that it surely stands true that...

it's easy to blame everybody else instead of looking for (or at) yourself

but kinda authoritarian-restrictive in mind to wanna forbid anyone to speak out about the reasons to (possibly) leave, no? At least if that was what you were on about, if you just used the forum-sponge to free yourself just take it as an "I disagree" and goodie. ;-)

IF you are, what I don't try to imply in any way, on "Nobody should be allowed to speak out against anything when they wanna go and their opinions should be erased", well then:

what a crap.

indeed.

• I really do not get the point system in Siege Wars. We get a bigger points reducement when losing against a 10k points guild than losing against a 800 points guild.

That should be changed imo. I have no problems with the matching systems in SW but you should adapt the points gained/lost in SW on the SW points of the opponent.

• If you lose in SW, you lose 10% of your points. If you have 10k points and lose, you lose 1k points. If you have 800 points and lose, you lose 80 points. The winning SW team gets the points you lose.

• If you lose in SW, you lose 10% of your points. If you have 10k points and lose, you lose 1k points. If you have 800 points and lose, you lose 80 points. The winning SW team gets the points you lose.

Ah okay. Not that fair imo. You should lose less than 10% imo when losing against a guild that has 10 times as many points as you.