Runes of Magic - Feedback

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Points mean literally nothing anyway, so why do you care if you lose them? There is so few guilds now at the top of PvP, that almost always someon will match a weak guild. Because there simply is not enough strong guilds. Just looking at the main SW time of 8pm, over 60% of guilds now have less then 1k points, and of the ones above, most are less then 2k. This means that as soon as you reach the high 1000s that you'll be in range to pair to strong guilds

• Two things. The first is Vanquisher's Loot. Can get 1 to 8 of them from the mini's but can't get Forestsong Cake or Laor Forest Tart recipes. Seriously, do the mini's REALLY need to drop one to three fo them? I can live with the one rewarded at the end of Goblin Games and the one from the range, but getting so many from the other mini's is ridiculous.

The second deals with the forum. I've look and can find no way to shut off the unread posts from the other countries forums. Which one of the settings is that? Thank you

• The second deals with the forum. I've look and can find no way to shut off the unread posts from the other countries forums. Which one of the settings is that? Thank you

There should be an eye on the top right when you click on forum. There you can select which sections to show or not.

Baldr - Secretmage

Magier/Hexer/Priester/Schurke//

Rüstigerentner