Hey everyone Asop

• Gameaston

Changed the title of the thread from “Hey everyone Asot” to “Hey everyone Asop”.
  • Welcome to RoM! If you are a new player, especially those joining us via Steam, or so old you cannot remember where everything is or how to do it, please visit The RoM Wiki! The link is in my Signature, below.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Welcome to RoM! If you are a new player, especially those joining us via Steam, or so old you cannot remember where everything is or how to do it, please visit The RoM Wiki! The link is in my Signature, below.

Hi. I've noticed that quests lists and monsters data are not complete.
    Do you have any plan to work on that?
    Thanks a lot!!!

Hi. I've noticed that quests lists and monsters data are not complete.
    Do you have any plan to work on that?
    Thanks a lot!!!

I am constantly working on it. The Quest Series pages are complete, or as complete as I can make them. Every time I run a zone I look at that QS page and make some small adjustments as my understanding grows. Anyway, all of them are listed, and in many cases there are some notes on the QS page that gives guidance. If it is really confusing I will create the Quest page and put my notes there. 99% of the time, the QS page is enough by itself.

You, or anyone else, is welcome to make a missing quest page, just please use the BWQuest template.

As far as mobs go, there are many missing NPCs but I have tried hard to make sure all aggressive mobs and MOST of the passive mobs are documented. I am sure I have missed a few here and there, and there is very little coverage of mobs in Instances but I do the best I can. Again, if you find one I missed, create his page using the Mob template and just fill in the fields.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng