Kuroyukihime from Heretic (Reni)

• Hi all,

I used to play this game quite a while ago on Reni server. I was in the guild Heretic, known to be the strongest guild on Reni at the time. I have no idea who still plays and which guilds are the strongest now. Feeling a bit nostalgic and want to know what's up in this game now. Any info would be great!

• Damn man I didn’t think I’d ever see that name again this is Favion from Reni, this is my first time on the forums in a few years dunno if anyone is still around maybe Fly or Racerx 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Anton from Reni here. Fly was still around last time I logged in. been a while thou.

• Hey Anton in been a while man, yea I haven’t been on I a while but last time I was on Fly was still on but everyone i ran with had mostly quit by then

• Same. it's good to hear from people now and then. but it seems very little of Reni's end-game population is still around. It's to bad, really. those were some good times.

• Damn man I didn’t think I’d ever see that name again this is Favion from Reni, this is my first time on the forums in a few years dunno if anyone is still around maybe Fly or Racerx 🤷🏾‍♂️

yo, i remember you. i actually remember the name carpeuniversitas better though. you know anyone who still plays?

• Same. it's good to hear from people now and then. but it seems very little of Reni's end-game population is still around. It's to bad, really. those were some good times.

do you know anyone that still plays? its been about 5 years for me. was fun while i was playing though. most fond memory is rubberbanding across the map anywhere i went lmao.

i miss being a part of heretic, but i enjoyed the company of exileddemonhorde more. they were very fun people.

• Elebrith from Reni here; never really did anything but was in ExiledDemonHorde around the Ragnarok merge and Clockwork for a bit. I used to watch your videos on youtube a fair bit.

Reni Veteran. Pretty much retired at this point.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

• Nice to see a few familiar names still around!

nice to see you Grainger!!! been forever man :D

Damn man I didn’t think I’d ever see that name again this is Favion from Reni, this is my first time on the forums in a few years dunno if anyone is still around maybe Fly or Racerx 🤷🏾‍♂️

yo, i remember you. i actually remember the name carpeuniversitas better though. you know anyone who still plays?

im not sure man to be honest im downloading the client now to see if my account is even still working lol, after you quit we merged with heretic and a few other guilds until server merge we went to pewpewkittens and thats where i was until i got too busy to play came back a few times and guild and server was mostly dead

• well apparently im the only loser that still plays and never rly stopped lol.

Yall should do a reunion tour and come back ;p be nostalgic.

Cerb.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.