Kuroyukihime from Heretic (Reni)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use

Get in touch with us: Customer Support - EN/EU IRC Chat - US IRC Chat
  • Hi all,

I used to play this game quite a while ago on Reni server. I was in the guild Heretic, known to be the strongest guild on Reni at the time. I have no idea who still plays and which guilds are the strongest now. Feeling a bit nostalgic and want to know what's up in this game now. Any info would be great!

• Damn man I didn’t think I’d ever see that name again this is Favion from Reni, this is my first time on the forums in a few years dunno if anyone is still around maybe Fly or Racerx 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Hey Anton in been a while man, yea I haven’t been on I a while but last time I was on Fly was still on but everyone i ran with had mostly quit by then

• Same. it's good to hear from people now and then. but it seems very little of Reni's end-game population is still around. It's to bad, really. those were some good times.

• Damn man I didn’t think I’d ever see that name again this is Favion from Reni, this is my first time on the forums in a few years dunno if anyone is still around maybe Fly or Racerx 🤷🏾‍♂️

yo, i remember you. i actually remember the name carpeuniversitas better though. you know anyone who still plays?

• Same. it's good to hear from people now and then. but it seems very little of Reni's end-game population is still around. It's to bad, really. those were some good times.

do you know anyone that still plays? its been about 5 years for me. was fun while i was playing though. most fond memory is rubberbanding across the map anywhere i went lmao.

i miss being a part of heretic, but i enjoyed the company of exileddemonhorde more. they were very fun people.

• Elebrith from Reni here; never really did anything but was in ExiledDemonHorde around the Ragnarok merge and Clockwork for a bit. I used to watch your videos on youtube a fair bit.

Reni Veteran.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W