Battle to Defend the Broken Bridge Quest​

• Battle to Defend the Broken Bridge - Savage Land

Server: Vidar

Hello but this quest is bugged?

I did last week, killed all and it didnt completed the quest, so i waited a server maint to try again, today i killed all but it didnt completed as well the quest...

any ideas? :/

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• as i recall....there was flag at end to click ( or not...or you must defend flag from mobs)..and you must pick thing for swap in Dimarka....at end there was guy --maybe captain to visit for reward....maybe....under some tree

• I just did the quest a few days ago. There are two parts. Part one is to kill all the Nagas on the bridge. This will cause human soldiers to appear. In two hours Nagas will try to take the bridge back - this is the second part where you have to kill them all before they kill all the soldiers. After they retreat, the quest will be completed.

• Thanks for info <3

main issue is the human commado is still there since yesterday, and naga didnt come back to kill it :(

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• The problem is the event script.

Most players stop killing the nagas when the naga captain is killed and the quest is done.

The event script continues.

Everyone should end the event by killing the Nagas until the end of the event. I think there are 100 Nagas. Then the script should reset and start the event regularly after the given time.

Translated with google translate.

------------------------------------

Das Problem ist das Event-Script.

Die meisten Spieler hören auf die Nagas zu killen, wenn der Naga-Hauptmann gekillt und die Quest erledigt ist.

Das Event-Script läuft aber weiter.

Jeder sollte das Event beenden indem er die Nagas bis zum Ende des Events killt. Ich glaube es sind 100 Nagas. Dann sollte das Script resetten und das Event nach der vorgegebenen Zeit regulär starten.

• ye script is quite broken, I killed all 100 naga cause it appairs a message in yellow as a counter when you do, so is quite hard dont see you reach the 100 kills.

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• So it is. I found this on a german page

The tasks in the individual events are:

• Part 1: Defeat 20 enemies
    • Part 2: Defeat 50 enemies. The Naga Captain (as opposed to the Naga Commando Captain), who is needed for the quest "Decisive Battle of the Broken Bridge", also appears on this section
    • Part 3: Defeat 100 enemies

The events seem to take place every two hours. However, shorter periods were observed. It's a pretty simple event because you only have to kill the attackers. The individual parts differ only by the number of opponents to be done.

http://www.rom-welten.de/artic…e_events_runes_magic.html

So if Event is ended at Part 2 next Player must finish Part 3, if nagas are there. Then he can wait until new Event starts. If there are no nagas you have to wait until restart of zone or maintenance.

• Thanks all :D today after maint I finally completed the quest.

Apuparentsuri they comes after 2h as you said :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3