[DISCORD] Runes of Tavern

• Ok so, with some friends from different servers we AGAIN discussed about what happened on Runes of Magic during past months. We spent most of our time crying because there’s still no server merge planned. And then we had an idea: What if we could merge servers by ourselves? :/

So we did it… almost!

We created a Discord server called Runes of Tavern. For those who don't know, Discord is a voice and text chat software, like a beautiful version of TeamSpeak.

Its purpose is simple: Talk about everything you want: your last SW, PVE, your gear, share your videos/screenshots, meet everyone from different servers.

This discord is open to everyone, feel free to join by adding this link : Runes of Tavern to your discord app.

SOME STEPS BEFORE JOINING US:

• When entering our discord server, please select your RoM server by clicking on the associated emoji

• Please have your ingame name as your discord name. This way we know who we're talking to ! (You can change it on our server if you already have an account with a different name)

NOW THE RULES !

• Kust keep in mind that repeated behaviour (including rudeness, insults and spam) that is detrimental to the community, will not be tolerated (we'll be a bit more tolerant regarding SWs discussions because we know you). Be respectfully rude ;)

• As it is an international discord, the official language here is English. Please try not to use any other language.

See you there !

PS: I'd like to share it on DE/PL/ES forums, but I'm a bit lazy, please help me !

Edited 6 times, last by Hardwell: Updating link ().

• General reminder:

The Game team does not offer support for anything happening on external sites and services.

Game Masters will never join privately run servers. We do not perform any kind of support over external sites and services.

The Runes of Magic team will never ask you for your password. Do not give your Game Credentials to anyone else.

Posting private conversations publicly on the boards without the consent of all participants is not allowed.

PS: Took you longer than I thought to come up with this. :P

• UPDATE:

When people join discord, they have to type ? followed by server name, like this : ?Vidar. Our bot will then give access to all our rooms.

This way we know who belongs to which server, and know who we're talking to !

• Diogenes

Added the Label General
  • Diogenes

Added the Label International
  • Nice, good to see RoM Community also found out taht Discord exists. Was one of my fears since I'm here again.

Baldr - Secretmage

Magier/Hexer/Priester/Schurke//

Rüstigerentner

• Many months have passed since the last update and discord is doubled in size. If anyone wants a place to hangout now IRC is down in the interim whilst gameforge are making theres, Feel free to head over to the Tavern. Make sure you read the initial post before joining though. 8)

https://discord.gg/vMddzwr

or use the link in my signature.

• Today we set up a new system for everyone to get a (RoM server) role by just clicking on an emoji. Easy to use, no excuses.

For those who already have a RoM server role, you don't have to do anything but you can still click on the emoji of your server in the #👋welcome👋 just to see which server is the best one !

Also, some people were sharing the Runes of Tavern invite link on the official forum. First of all, thank you for doing this ! But as we made some modifications to the discord, the link is not working anymore, so if you want to update it, please use this one : https://discord.gg/vMddzwr

Thank you very much and enjoy the discord !

573875205911478273.png?v=1