The Saumess strat for Secret Gardens :) feel free to add your own !

• I know everybody has a favorite strat for Secret Gardens. I figured i would share mine with you guys. I've included pics on starting position, proper point to click the next chest, and the transition at the end of the row to make it easier.

Before you begin I recommend having any run speed modifiers on thay you have access to. This includes the following titles

Escape Artist "10% Run Speed"

Arm of Steel "5% Run Speed"

Thanks for your Company "8% Run Speed"

Stalwart Adventurer "10% Run Speed"

Also be sure you have your Unbridled Enthusiasm Potion from you housemaids on !

I've also been told

W/R can also use the "Speed Up" ability

and Hunters can use Restless hunter

First up is starting position. I prefer to start just to the left and forward of Kekonee. I scroll out to max on 3rd person view

xqib6g.jpg

The goal is to run right down the middle of 2 rows of chests. click the left chest and when the status bar gets to the end of the word "Chest" click the right chest. "see below"

once you get at this same point on the right Chest start moving forward to the next set of chests. .

s187ig.jpg

2467ww2.jpg

Repeat this till you are at the end of the row of chests.

As you are finishing the right Chest at the end of the row slide to the middle of the next 2 rows of chests on the right side and head back down toward Kekonee

2v7yrya.jpg

I can net in the high 30's consistently using this method, and I like to do it this way because there is only 1 change of rows. The Fairies giving you speed boosts is always a blessing but you can't count on it ! :) Anyway that's the way I do it :) feel free to add your own thoughts as well :)

Saumess

Mage with More Stompin' Power than a Sex Crazed Rhino on Bad Acid !

Member of Crush Guild

Edited once, last by saum02: added images ().

• A point on your cast bar. That is a function of lag/latency/ping, people can test to see where their sweet spot is but know that this policy is risky in that you may have to re-click.

Low thirties is what I get.

Wardens can use their pets to kill the golden sheep whilst you open chests.

For some reason Warlock speed buffs interrupt opening chests.

Edited once, last by Corwin ().

• it's only a couple hundred K for a housemaid to get the pots "I bought one housemaid for each of my alts in preparation for this event", and getting the escape artist title isn't hard. i have it on all but one of my alts :)

Just get some guildies together "make sure one is a decent rogue" and farm it a bit :) If nothing else it will make all your alts lives a bit easier to run around with that title on.