Old EU & US boards

• This is certainly a reminder to me to step up my "borrowing" from the forum guides for guides on the wiki. Would be a shame to lose that old info, but it looks like the staff here are copying over the old guides as time permits.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• This is certainly a reminder to me to step up my "borrowing" from the forum guides for guides on the wiki. Would be a shame to lose that old info, but it looks like the staff here are copying over the old guides as time permits.

The teams have been transferring what we can, but atm our priority is the internal information which is needed for the team operations.

With that said, most of us who are team members are players too, so we will do our best to assist in getting the important user section items moved too. But we are only a small group, so it would be greatly appreciated if users could assist with the transfer of important posts in the public sections of the old forums in which no one would want to lose.

The teams have been transferring what we can, but atm our priority is the internal information which is needed for the team operations.

With that said, most of us who are team members are players too, so we will do our best to assist in getting the important user section items moved too. But we are only a small group, so it would be greatly appreciated if users could assist with the transfer of important posts in the public sections of the old forums in which no one would want to lose.

Y'all are certainly welcome to "park" some of the old guide info over at The RoM Wiki.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng