Daily gifts reworked

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • It's just me or the gifts are still the very same as before so far ?

Reworked what ? The fact there is no longer the 24hrs counter ?

I think it's the only good thing for now

• this 10 day cycle is just our "anniversary" login gifts. The"Re-worked daily login bonus" wont kick in till after this is over.

That said if this anniversary event login gifts are any kind of indication of what to expect from the new login bonus system....

plan on getting screwed

• I haven't seen any plussing stones so far nor have heard of anyone to get them. Assuming that anniversary gifts are a generous gesture from GF, what are the odds that any stones reappear in the "reworked" chests?

• I haven't seen any plussing stones so far nor have heard of anyone to get them. Assuming that anniversary gifts are a generous gesture from GF, what are the odds that any stones reappear in the "reworked" chests?

i have a bad feeling about this rewamp of daily login and one of the thoughts is that all the goodies like stones will be gone

well one less struggle in the day since if filled with crap there is no point to try to open the Itemshop saves hours per day for me :)

adding that the last prize is not very appealing only thing i would like is the title and will most likely end up with a mount that i already have (40 mounts already or so in bag, yes crazy lady)

SoVvjsU.png

Edited 2 times, last by Fifio ().

• Will "10 days for 10th Anniversary" in daily loyalty was pathetic! Daily rewards are Nothing compared to "Normal" daily loyalty!

Please! Return Old Normal Daily loyalty and NEVER touch it again!

• Rewards are garbage, system is garbage, cant even claim the login on any of my chars now despite having it show as available. Wasted dev time from gameforge when there is more important stuff they could be doing.

• Well seems 3 accounts so far wont get the gift even if i did them daily somehow it have not registered or no idea what.

I just wish we would have gotten them in mail as that actually works.

It feels plain wrong that you have logged the account every day and still wont be able to get the gift.

Just hope it wont happen to more accounts.

SoVvjsU.png

• wow 7 days mount last chest is this the amazing gift really????

whole ten days just utter craps nothing useful for me at least

SoVvjsU.png

• 2 7-day and 2 30-day here and its gone back to fay 1 cos they need someone to trigger the change (or a maint) I think.

Also got another 9th anniversary gasha and no pet so suspect I won;t see the pet in the morning, not a 10th annibersary gasha

• I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the re-work of the daily log-in gifts to be a true daily, and I no longer have to watch the clock or set an alarm.

Thank you.

• I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the re-work of the daily log-in gifts to be a true daily, and I no longer have to watch the clock or set an alarm.

Thank you.

Nice change Gameforge!

And better rewards too, plus they didnt reset from before so good job for once ;)

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

Thank you.

Nice change Gameforge!

And better rewards too, plus they didnt reset from before so good job for once ;)

What better rewards are you getting?

As I am getting the same stuff I used to before this reset.. the same old experience potion/gather speed increase potion/skill potion...