Running thoughts and feedback on the 10th anniversary event

• 400 in and no title, wont try anymore, dumb game and their gambling never stops. The sooner gameforge realises that none of their players like this gambling garbage that they put in, the better.

• Oh, if you are trying to get the title with the 5 dias package tell us your luck, I bought around 300 and no title.

I will skip this is just plain retarded yes title is nice, but as long as it is not on sale 100% for spent dias they can keep it where the sun don't shine

Yeah, i needed zodiac pets anyway, but forget about the title.

Thanks for putting the title in the costume pack the day after you add this fortune package, great job gamefoge.

lol well, not surprises there, is GF

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Well its day 10 and I recieved a 7 day paca for my troubles. If anybody from Gameforge reads this please know... You had a great opportunity to show your players you cared that after 10 years they still play, & to encourage new players to come and join the game.

You blew it

Edited once, last by saum02 ().

• On a brighter note. this is the first 50% diamond sale since the change in format last year. it actually equals what we would receive on the old diamond weekend sales.

and I did get the title in the costume package. "I would Buy that title for a few of my alts if it was for sale, but hearing the horror story of folks buying hundreds of the Fortune Packages, and NOT getting the title.... I will sadly pass". Again it's a missed opportunity on Gameforges part

PS... whats the deal with the Daily log in bonus still doing the 10 day anniversary event. do we have to go through this drek again?

Edited once, last by saum02: added thoughts on daily log in ().

• Well its day 10 and i recieved a 7 day paca for my troubles. If anybody from Gameforge reads this please know... You had a great opportunity to show your players you cared that after 10 years they still play. to encourage new players to come and join the game.

You blew it

The fact is they hardly care... !! :evil:

I read in some other post, people are buying stuff using 500-600 diamonds and when they don't get the desired output they get upset and keep saying "Stop buying Diamonds... bla bla bla":sleeping:

The fact is you have bought diamonds and made them rich and that's the END OF STORY!!;)

The Login Event also runs from 10th – 19th March and guarantees some cool prizes. Simply log in each day to collect your rewards – and whoever collects theirs every day can also look forward to a final special login reward!

Its hard being a forum moderator over here, as you look foolish all the time.. :saint:

• Heh, 7-day mount, hard to think of anything more useless. Would have been better if they just gave the anniversary package as the tenth day reward, but was really expecting something more.

Also, heard in world that you may require a sex-change operation in order to wear the anniversary armor. But, that is probably easily handled via a support ticket.

• 400 in and no title, wont try anymore, dumb game and their gambling never stops. The sooner gameforge realises that none of their players like this gambling garbage that they put in, the better.

I've been reading a lot of comments like this, and I feel like at this point I have to say something. Yes, I agree that what GF does is pretty much gambling, and other companies are getting in trouble with EU governments for things like this (hopefully at some point US will follow suit). But you just spent 2000 diamonds (or someone else did), and you will continue to gamble no matter what, so why should GF change? People keep complaining that this is gambling. and then go and gamble. I'd say these people have gambling addiction and are part of the problem. The moment everyone stops gambling, GF will either adjust to the non-gambling community or go out of business. But again, judging from all the comments I really doubt the gambling will stop.

I've been reading a lot of comments like this, and I feel like at this point I have to say something. Yes, I agree that what GF does is pretty much gambling, and other companies are getting in trouble with EU governments for things like this (hopefully at some point US will follow suit). But you just spent 2000 diamonds (or someone else did), and you will continue to gamble no matter what, so why should GF change? People keep complaining that this is gambling. and then go and gamble. I'd say these people have gambling addiction and are part of the problem. The moment everyone stops gambling, GF will either adjust to the non-gambling community or go out of business. But again, judging from all the comments I really doubt the gambling will stop.

Absolutely, this was my point too, People complain about everything including plussing, however they would be the first one's to keep pouring in money to plus their equipment's and then also keep complaining.

The part is instead of trying and pouring in more money, just don't use the item shop. What would happen at the max, you would not be able to run or solo a high level instance. If with +12/+16 people are not able to complete the newest instance just don't do it and ignore it... When GF would understand its being ignored and not done, they would lower its difficulty or alternatively make things cheap.

If you want to see the change be the change!! :)

• If the game gives you the option for something, people will always try it. Fact is the odds will always be stacked against the players. Ofc gambling will always favor the house, but regardless if you try and gamble for something there should always be a reasonable chance of winning. This game is a kids game, it shouldn't focus heavily on gambling like it does. Forming a coup of not using the itemshop will never work, will always be that 1 person who wants to use it, accross all the servers, you wont ever get everyone not using it, not to mention forming anything like that would be against ToS. Gamefoge simply need to realise what players want, and act accordingly to this. There was plenty of feedback on the old forum, and this new one equally.

• If the game gives you the option for something, people will always try it. Fact is the odds will always be stacked against the players. Ofc gambling will always favor the house, but regardless if you try and gamble for something there should always be a reasonable chance of winning. This game is a kids game, it shouldn't focus heavily on gambling like it does. Forming a coup of not using the itemshop will never work, will always be that 1 person who wants to use it, accross all the servers, you wont ever get everyone not using it, not to mention forming anything like that would be against ToS. Gamefoge simply need to realise what players want, and act accordingly to this. There was plenty of feedback on the old forum, and this new one equally.

You should not form a coup against the system as its against the rules and no one should encourage it(even I am not/nor anyone in this forum is), if you feel something is wrong, you should self realise the situation and act on it.

"If you want to see the change be the change!!"

Also everyone knows it, its not a pure Kid's game, even you know it, :)

• What Kisshenoy said - you don't have to form a coup. Each person has to think for themselves. If you think it's gambling and that chances are extremely bad, then you should stop gambling.

Exchange Event: Our friendly merchants are back – pay them a visit from 22nd – 31st March!

Hi, only Owenstein or will be some other NPC to trade?

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)