Running thoughts and feedback on the 10th anniversary event

• Todays reward was another Standard Aggregator :(

Couple other notes

I also ran the new event twice more since my last update. I had enough for another turn in !

I got a 7 day Grand Doge Mount :(

That's pretty depressing considering how easy it is to get a permanent mount using ribbons from the current festival games. These should have been permanent as well. Has anyone pulled a piglet? I'm hoping they come with an effect "like Buddy Resonance" but somehow i get the feeling they are just vanity pets.

Also i noticed the pot you get from the cake in central plaza only has 1 effect. It's Pdeff no matter what type of cake you get. Though some offer 4K, and others have 6k or 9K buffs. I do like that they are permanent and tradable, but I really wish they had more variety

Edited once, last by saum02: typo ().

• how about crashing entering secret garden, or crashing after like only 1-3 chests clicked on, then get screwed till next day, event has only been up for a few days, and its happened already multiple times.

idc bout crashing, but let us go back in ffs and finish.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• and what about only new created char got "9th" ghasa and jumping flower pet? is another story 10th event running but is lol not a single old account get any of this ghasa /pet! !!!!!!!

• Event description: Receive a 10th Anniversary Gasha on first login of the day, in addition to Frog Mania Buff (stack up daily until max of 5). Based on amount of stacks receive Celebration Certificates which can be exchanged at the Anniversary NPCs.
    • Dates: 19.03 - 25.03
    • Additionally: Login on the 19.03 and receive a Little Jumping Flower - Pet Box.

so, something is clearly wrong atm. Either the configured ItemID for the gasha (gasha of 10th anniversary does exist as item), and/or the date, the pet ... or all together. :)

We won't know more before Monday though when people are actually back in office.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• this years gasha does exist:

its part of the prizes of the new event Enigma zone

as far as i know the 9th gasha just drops for newly made chars and seems obviously to be a mistake or a bug

and as SaitoHajime said earlier event is not supposed to start even so just hold your horses for further info

and tbh no idea why act surprised its not like anything works as it is supposed to

SoVvjsU.png

• I tested and got the 9th Gasha on a Vidar toon that has existed for some time. Only been playing on Idun recently and they are all newly created, obviously,

This toon came from Agenor (not sure of I had it on Macantacht) so also tested from a toon that I originally created on Aurora and that toon also got the 9th Gasha.

• The toons i myself received, was created last year (few months ago) and i been logging them daily.

So might be true, that those that did not receive last year gasha might get now (since they are created much later), who knows :)

Definetly a bug doubt planned feature.

SoVvjsU.png

• For what i can tell you get gashas on chars that did'nt get it last year, same with the flower pet the first day that this happened.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Mark my words, this event will be Rom's greatest troll ever. Everyone gets all these 100 jewels, then in next couple months they release 101 or higher content, and everything everyone got...will be moot. lol

Heres to hoping they change armor, weapon, and accessory jewels TO ALL LEVELS>

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Well I spent the weekend grinding and here are a few new thoughts for ya.

First the drops from the daily log in were a bit underwhelming as usual.

Day 7: Powerful Pet Growth Potion

Day 8: Potent Luck Pot

Day 9: 1000 house energy

Also and very interesting to me two new things came up

First Nobody seems to have gotten any of the world card drops "Happy, Anniversary, From, Runes of Magic"

I wonder if they forgot to enable to world drop of the cards. Honestly it's kinda nice NOT to have my bags full of hundreds of worthless cards but it is listed in the events and i haven't seen a single card nor have any of my guildies

Second, It seems some new toons are getting the 9th anniversary Gasha as well as the 10th anniversary certs for logging in. that seems fairly odd that's for sure

I'm going through the ruby changes now.... thoughts on that to come

• I hope all of you are enjoying your 7 days mounts :)

Is 19th now, we should start getting for real the 10th anniversary gasha and flower pet right? I guess the bug also means that wont happen without a fix.

Oh, if you are trying to get the title with the 5 dias package tell us your luck, I bought around 300 and no title.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Dear players,

There's a bug at the moment preventing the login events from working as intended. We hope to get a fix live this week, and the events time frames will be adjusted accordingly. We will inform you about new time frames once its fixed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your ROM team,

• Oh, if you are trying to get the title with the 5 dias package tell us your luck, I bought around 300 and no title.

I will skip this is just plain retarded yes title is nice, but as long as it is not on sale 100% for spent dias they can keep it where the sun don't shine

SoVvjsU.png