Costumes for Legends

Costumes for Legends: Our warmest thank-you goes out to our veritable veterans of Taborea. If your account turns 10 years old this year, you’ll receive the exclusive “Legend of Taborea” costume pack. Or if you’ve been with us for at least 7 years, you’ll get the “Hero of Taborea” costume pack!

two question about this part:

who is here since 10 years will receive only the "Legend of Taborea" or will receive as well the "Hero of Taborea"?

Also those special Costumes are only for this year or next year will be as reward as well? I'm asking cause some players are 9 years :) so would be nice next year get it the Legend too :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• cant edit my previous post so I'm asking here:

where I can get the costumes? I cant found in Item shop, or will be delivered by mail?

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Hello Ladyalyssa,

If your account is +10 years old, you will receive "Legend of Taborea" costume pack for 10th year, plus "Hero of Teborea" costume pack for being +7 years old.

• where I can get the costumes? I cant found in Item shop, or will be delivered by mail?

Hello Polog,

There was the above question asked about how these costumes could be obtained.

Any info?

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• Hi!

Costumes are not in the Item Shop yet, please wait for the official announcement about when they will be listed in the shop (featured category) and how they can be claimed.

Thank you!

• Hello Polog

Thanks for your answers :) i'll be wait for the official announcement

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3