DOUBLE RUBIES

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • :huh: OMG we gonna have double rubies !

For 1 week only, 11.03 – 17.03.2019!

In view of the reduced ruby bonus to one tenth now they give us 1/5th for 7 days.....I guess exceptional dia promo along with this...or not ?

1 tech question: when will RoM be sold to some1 else ?

• Ugh, they also announced the Daily Login Bonus will get "reworked". I'm somewhat afraid the powers in charge might finally have realized that plussing jewels and hammers are quite valuable and should be replaced by something more on par with craft speed potions, like pet food and fireworks.

• And that deff leaves me with some concerns.

1: the "we will offer you double rubies for the upcoming week of 11.03 - 17.03"

This is kind of a no win for the players the way its worded. Either the Ruby change is going to be GREATER than that amount when it kicks in, and spending diamonds during that week will equal a lesser return on rubies, OR the ruby return on purchases will be LESS than double "20%" meaning they really didn't fix ruby returns at all........ I'm worried for sure

2: the new login bonus. The only request I saw in regards to changing the login bonus was to drop the "Wheel of Destiny" and make it a free weekly spin IN ADDITION to the daily login bonus...... I certainly hope it isn't going to replace the daily login bonus

I guess we will find out in a couple days, but right now ......

I'm thinking we are about to get screwed again

• I believe the announcement was that they would be discontinuing the "daily log-in bonus" to be temporarily replaced with the "Anniversary Log-in bonus". "Daily log-in bonus" to be returned to normal after anniversary log-in bonus ends.

• The progress counter will reset. (7/30d counter)

Then the daily login bonus will be a special setup for 10 days for the 10th Anniversary.

After that, the reworked variant of the daily login bonus will start.

Items in Item Depot are not affected.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• My predictions :

1. Titanium Hammers will be removed from daily loyalty bonus (since they are on "Promo" in IS sometimes - just few hundred dias for 60-75% failrate)

2. +20 Jewels will be removed and replaced with +30 jewels instead which cost like 1/5th of the +20s in dias.

Double ruby bonus is a nice idea, but still doesn't cover the massive deficit of rubies on servers.

16 pieces of gear = 16x 4-slot drillers.

16 pieces of gear = 16x perfect +6 jewels (if you don't use the dia jewels to 6 which seems almost impossible lately. 30-40 jewels for 1 item. My best is dropping from +5 to +4 15 times on 1 item).

How many dias needed to get that many rubies? I can't be bothered to work it out, but it is a ridiculous number. Not to consider any other gear you are making too, such as PvP gear. Or like others have been saying for years, put the items that are only in the ruby shop also in the normal IS.

• Saito already said that the items in the daily reward won't be changed. However, what aktl said above about the rubies needs emphasis, either improve the ratio of rubies per diamond purchase, or, as he said, don't have anything in the item shop be ruby exclusive.

• Saito already said that the items in the daily reward won't be changed. However, what aktl said above about the rubies needs emphasis, either improve the ratio of rubies per diamond purchase, or, as he said, don't have anything in the item shop be ruby exclusive.

That's not what I said.

Again, what will happen is:

- Your counter will reset.

- A different setup (of items, presumably) will be used for ~10 days as part of the 10th Anniversary

- A *reworked* version (of which I have no idea how it will play out, and the announcement didnt specify it either) of the Login Bonus System will be activated once the aforementioned ends.

Assuming the general system with the specials at specific days would be the same, that would mean .... drumroll, different items. But the details have not yet been revealed.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• - A different setup (of items, presumably) will be used for ~10 days as part of the 10th Anniversary

Also it's VERY important to login and claim rewards every single day for 10 days to be able to claim final reward on last (19th march).

It won't be like current login bonus, that you can skip some day.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• - A different setup (of items, presumably) will be used for ~10 days as part of the 10th Anniversary

Also it's VERY important to login and claim rewards every single day for 10 days to be able to claim final reward on last (19th march).

It won't be like current login bonus, that you can skip some day.

One question Celes, just curious will this be pushed forward as the daily login every day? So most wont be able to get them done? ( i mean is it 24h CD ? )

Reason why is that most log after they are done with work and done their things very late in evening and cant stay up due to actually having to go work next day. Also to be able to get IS open it sometime takes 30 min X(

Yes waiting on first day to activate at midnight would solve it but many cant stay up as earlier said

SoVvjsU.png

• Apparently there will be some change as to how the reset works.

I guess More details will be visible on Sunday when the anniversary system should start.

• You guys should reconsider this strict ( and similar ) 10 days -every day- condition in this and all future events...almost every game have 2-3 day bonus to finish or claim event..

If we can wait GF to fix errors...rollback server...and tolerate all other bugs its fair to be flexible to people who work...play with kids...fix computers...and whole others reasons for delay...not to mention this login bonus cutoff ( it was performed already on last 2 merges )...when you add all time its 2-3 month wasted only for that...

Almost all games have implemented 24 - 1 (minus )hour of waiting time to avoid dragging on waiting time events.

....i hope this was constructive criticism...

• we are going way off topic ;)

What I wonder, why the need to put in Itemshop?

Itemshop doesn't work for anyone and is a open wound that never closes.

It feels more like a punishment than a gift.

It feels like a excuse to smooth the revamp of daily login tbh.

I wish the gifts was in mail since that actually still works.

SoVvjsU.png

• I answer myself seems it resets at midnight no matter what which is a good change.

Tho there is a funny addition in it , the counter resets at everyones real midnight but that doesnt mean you can collect gift.

First thought its broken since no collect button and no CD. (We all don't live in server time.)

SoVvjsU.png