Tempered Star Jewel - Elven

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I try 8 near on the my wand. but when I try +20 from +19 . going to fail. per 500 dias.in game dias price 200k near very expensive. game should increase to "successful" chance. We must act together.:cursing:

• IMHO, this game was the most fun and exciting when the highest you could plus gear was +6. +12 was...ok, but after that it started a rapid decline.

• The best solution is just to stop buying. We have been complaining years about it but no reaction whatsoever.

It's just plain st..id to bang your head in the wall over and over again. Not to mention how much nice things you can buy irl, and they don't vanish in thin air.

I used 25 +20 on my current weapon and that's 12500 Dias for just 16 -20

After this I decided not to make any new gear ever again. I am done with this greed.

What was once a nice game is now just a pile of poo.

SoVvjsU.png

• Agreeing with Fifio. Yes, I understand we need to support the costs associated with even a free-to-play game, but +24 is just play-to win, which only the people spending waaayyy tooo much real world currency in this game are going to win. it would ruin the Olympics if athletes could buy their medals, same here. Isn't there any way to reverse this? Or at the very least, stop selling more of the high plus refining gems?

• If they stop selling them any new gear would be pointless making unless you already have a stockpile of stones, since the older gear plussed is better. Reversing this is now not possible, and sadly players will just have to put up with gameforge need to be more and more greedy every day, the price of the stones are unrealistic, but again, whilst people buy them nothing will change.

• I didn't even attempt to upgrade gear when the new stuff came out. It's just to expensive for the little increase i would have received. I would love a new staff but I'm not gonna spend basically $100-$200 just to get it to a usable state.

Funny thing is I have a bunch of plussing stones from the anniversary event. I finally decided to just use them on my siegewar gear.