Druid Stating

• How are people stating Druid these days? I have d/s/w/wd and was chatting with someone that said they were using matt and int. Anyone have any experience with using these?

Thanks

• Very interesting question. I think it depends on the role you want your druid to play. For me, personally, I have my armor statted mostly with Stam/Pdef bolstered with Stam/HP and Stam/Wis. My accesories, however are straight Int/Matt. I do that so she can solo quest, do mini games, and mirror world with ease. One could quite easily just have swap gear to satisfy that goal. For healing, well, you could probably go without statting at all an still produce adequate heals, the Pdef is for when you all the sudden become the tank, Int/Matt is so you can at least do some damage.

In a nutshell, you would stat with Int/Matt if you feel you need to do more damage, but no need to go overboard as a mage will always out damage you.

• Nope, matt doesn't give you anything as far as I know. It depends on every druid how they are making their gear. But after some point, wisdom doesn't scale so well and don't give more to regen skills, so like one or two stam/wis in eq.

And I think it's better to just make some items for farming, and make them purely matt.

• I don't like hybrid statted druids (even if they are programmed to be so). People expect you to support in dungeons, not attack. I have had a d/s for many years and this is what i recommend: You should wear the gears from quest for damage and stat them accordingly (or if you can, acquire mage gears from dungeons/shells/crafting) etc. On your main gear, it should be heal gears statted with mostly stam/hp, stam/def, 1-2 stam/wis. Wis/def and wis/hp could also work.

But on the other hand, if you really want to be considered as damage dealer, you should play d/r (maybe even d/m but nowhere near as good as d/r)

• int/matt on a druid is pointless you gain nothing for them attributes, the way i have statted my druid is 4 stam/wis 2 stam/hp in full healer gear (shells/mems/hm cape with proof neck 90 mem rings 1 90 mem earring and 1 wis/crit earring) with a mage crafted wand (didnt have healer one) and healer shield buffed hp i have over 600k, def isn't an issue in pve so you dont need to use stam/def.

If you are starting out as a druid i would use shell gear and/or crafted and use wis/hp from that stam/wis from bags and stam/hp from bags to get a base, or if you could use player vs player gear and stat them for that with just healing ring/earring/neck and you'll be able to help end-game with that without any problem

for mirror world i would personally make some int/stam int/m.att stam/m.att gear (druids only gain 1 matt per 1 int) thus using stam/m.att you wont lose alot of m.att over all

tho if you could say what server your on, it'll probs be easier to help you get geared with knowing whats able to be farmed

• any stat on a druid is pointless, only things that matter are healing bonus, crit and magical damage

additionally get dem gud setskills and stuff to increase your healing and restore nature power

d/s is the worst with its 3 different hots that get your allies buffs kicked out

currently i'm mainly playing d/r; you can wear 2 weapons which means space for 2 curse runes and more magical damage

as for d/wd and d/w, they are mostly seen as buff alts but they are capable of so much more especially d/w is underestimated

....ﺲﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ ﮒﮕﭺﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ....

I can't remember, if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
    ZdDrAgM.jpg
    Abwarten und Tee trinken ~ Und wenn das nicht hilft mit der Kanne werfen.

"if you replace "dias" and "diamonds" everytime it shows up with "cocaine" the posts suddenly make much more sense ... including the intensity of the reactions"

• 1h + shield or 1h + 1h hammer

ZdDrAgM.jpg

"if you replace "dias" and "diamonds" everytime it shows up with "cocaine" the posts suddenly make much more sense ... including the intensity of the reactions"

• My understanding was that 1h+x went out of favour a couple of years back cos druid heals and general hp are so high that the extra m.dmg from the staff gave more effective benefits than the extra stats and healing bonus did these days. Its also cheaper to make, if that matters to you.

For me, my Druid has always used a 2-H staff as it simply looks so much better :D

PS: can a Druid actually use a 1H Hammer?

• Druid/Rogue uses Wand/Hammer for the extra Magic Damage, if you are going to set up your D/R as a damage dealer. For other Druid combos either Wand/Shield or Staff depending on how you want to play your Druid. A shield gives you another item for more stats and more Defense. A staff would give you more Magical Attack and Damage over a wand. You could spend a little more and do both so you can swap out situationally, but I think Wand/Shield serves you better for most situations.

• magical damage from 1h + whateverelse is high enough, I even made a 1h healing axe (d/w) for our warriors which is pretty handy in times of burst of magic

ZdDrAgM.jpg