Vortis bags issue

• hello, its been while now, and from what i can see bag that gives koris stats in vortis are still not fixed so i ask this. Was this done on purpose so we spend more dias on exctracting stats, if so its really bad move.

If this is not case and gameforge , sorry runewaker, plan to fix this may we know what has been done on that subject and honestly can you please fix your mess before you add more mess in game , thank you very much. looking forward to replies. would write this on support but i doubt anybody would even read it there :)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)X/

• It may surprise you, but we are not constantly on the boards, F5ing all the time. We've got some lifes, too.

The issue has already been reported, so answering this thread is not really high priority.

Also, we can't give more than a "yes we know, the issue is known and reported to the developer, waiting for a fix" answer.

If, when and how this will get fixed, no one knows.

• It may surprise you, but we are not constantly on the boards, F5ing all the time. We've got some lifes, too.

Most of the times these post's are acknowledged. And aren't posts/threads moderated? :rolleyes::/

The issue has already been reported, so answering this thread is not really high priority.

Replying/Acknowledging back to a direct question not a priority !! Cool!!X/

Also, we can't give more than a "yes we know, the issue is known and reported to the developer, waiting for a fix" answer.

If, when and how this will get fixed, no one knows.

So aren't there any priorities assigned to the issues and no estimated time for resolution provided when you submit an incident:?:

Also, aren't there any follow ups on the incidents issued for bugs/issues which are open and assigned to the developers for a fix, why cant you update us on the status of the same:?:

Didn't expect a reply where in you have quite literally told us

"YOU HAVE TOLD US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, YOUR JOB IS DONE. JUST ST*U NO MORE QUESTIONS!! ":thumbdown:

• Well, I may seem a bit annoyed, but that is mostly because people start complaining about no reply after 5 hours.

We will get around to it eventually, but just not right the moment we see that a new thread has been created. -> Not super high priority.

no estimated time for resolution provided when you submit an incident :?:

Welcome to the magical world of RuneWaker, where time has no meaning and bugs are just a matter of perspective.

We forward our findings ond those reported by the users to GF, who in turn check our reports and forward them to the developer RuneWaker, who in turn... we are not sure what happens.

No, there is currently no ETA on when any of the bugs get fixed, if at all.

Rest assured we at the game team are as annoyed as you are and are very vocal about it.

• Thanks for a detailed explanation.

However,

We forward our findings ond those reported by the users to GF, who in turn check our reports and forward them to the developer RuneWaker, who in turn... we are not sure what happens.

How can we be absolutely sure if all our concerns/problems are being taken into consideration:?:

Maybe Runewalker charges heavily for fixing bugs and GF just doesn't want to loosen their wallets if ROM players have an alternative (in this case the alternative benefits GF a lot too):?:

May it be Runewakers or Any other 3rd Party game development company, you (considering you to be directly associated with GF (don't take it personally)) should be knowing what and how things are done, their progress, updates cause as you know nothing is free in this world:!:

This game is said to be a F2P however truly it isn't and there are tons of Diamond buyers and this money directly goes to GF and not a third party video game company:!:

So the blame has to be entirely taken by GF and it cannot be passed on to some other 3rd party vendor (In this case the developers of the game "Runewalker")

Rest assured we at the game team are as annoyed as you are and are very vocal about it.

Maybe they would listen to you guys and inturn it helps the whole community!

• Well, in an ideal world, many things would work differently.

None of us present on this forum do know any details about their contract.

Of course it is also in the interest of GameForge to have a bug free game, but we have to make it work with the things we currently have.

I could now go on a rant about asian game developers, but this would help no one, I believe.

Should there be any updates regarding this issue, we will let you know. :)