Steel Nail for Wing of the Dragon King

• I only had 5 Steel Nails. I sent you 2 of them. They are free. This is only because you are making them for others. Very nice. I know what it is like to make stuff for a guild. It can be a part time job :) Keep up the generosity. The game needs more of that.

• Cool. I went and looked through my storage and found 7 Wing of the Dragon Kings. All 7 were UD but I hit them all with golden hammers, plussed them up to +3 and sent them to you. Hope you all can use them.

• I can run Goblin mines groups of 5 at level 30. I usually end up with 5 or 6 total in 3 runs. Only need 1 level 30 character in each group. That one goes in and jumps the fence, then 4 higher lever toons follow. You also end up with mats for other items from level 10 to 45 in each run.

• Interesting, I have never been sure about what the drop rate effects. Does it affect boss drops? Should we run GCH during the event? :/

It affects non-guaranteed direct drops/drop tables.

short:

it wont affect purple drops since those are in guaranteed loot tables.

it WILL affect non-guaranteed loot that has a lower chance than 100% (200% actually because level difference affects droprates and is capped at *0.5)

so it will affect your chance of getting orange drops from Annelia to keep it to your GCH example. If that's what you're after, good luck :)

long version:

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear