Itemshop can not be opened

• Itemshop still not working.

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• Old client started through Steam but NOT the Steam client.

This morning I launched IS. It came up but with the search field minimized. I click the magnifying glass. It opened the search field, closed it immediately, the locked the IS solid. I closed it and reopened IS several times but it would never open again after that. I have NOT tried restarting the client.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Happens to me too, if I close the itemshop and then try to load it later on same char/client, it locks up and can't navigate through it. Should be fine if you restart client, relog doesn't seem to fix it tho.

• I have no issues with the item shop , its opening. Tested it multiple times today over a span of 6 hours and haven't had an issue with it loading yet.

• in task manager of your pc when you open IS you will see 3 new apps wbp.exe close the aps " use the force" and restart IS

wpe.exe it tird party app for new item shop interface (a new internet broswer) the cpu and memory usage it like 45% so i force close the app to not crash game

Idea let the player decide to use the old interface or the new in acont settings or interface setting

• Is there a way to make the CharPlan preview window larger? I did the Colorful Violet Costume (Female) image, but it is depressingly small and unclear. I would rather have a larger, better-quality in-game appearance image.

Oops, ignore this. It should have been in a different thread.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• GF already got their $$$$ so it doesn't matter for them that their fancy Itemshop havent worked for a year or so.

Really could laugh but sadly it's not funny.

SoVvjsU.png

• The item shop seemed to work better for some weeks during the last month.

But in the last days, I also have issues again with opening the shop...

• So is there any news about the IS still not workings as it should or it can't be fixed?

It opens weekly in the browser it is still black most of times and it is also hideously slow and not at all user friendly.

SoVvjsU.png

• Well newest feature of this is that if you are online more than 1h the shop wont open its just black (not even the usual error message) and needs a relog to open.

All other problems still do exist Kashaylan zone seems to be the worst place to be if you want it to open.

The shop still opens in the browser.

It is hideously slow to load.

SoVvjsU.png

• I think its done on purpose so you cant farm loyalty chests as easy.

Otherwise they would have come up with some solution by now.

i think you have a point here since most players have alts just to do daily for tokens and to open daily login and would not surprise me at all

SoVvjsU.png

• No it is not just me that can't get it to work no idea why you have to waste up to 30 min to spend dias?

Well i guess no-one cares since GF already got the money from the diamond purchase and doesn't matter if you can spend them or no

SoVvjsU.png

• I also have this issue.

Sometimes the shop can open, but when I click on anything it gives me an error.

I recently bough diamonds so I can buy a permanent mount and now I can't use them.