Itemshop can not be opened

• I use Windows 10, full auto on updating options, and my default browser is Chrome. I have no problems with accessing Item Shop except a 20-40 second delay before it draws.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I have changed the browser makes no difference at all. Also on the old thread all others that experience same issues use different browsers. Doubt it can be a browswer thing.

For me doesn't matter anymore tbh it started in march we are in august right now just too tired. And no i am not only one facing this daily.

On a good day it works but most no.

All my drivers are up to date i have no issues running anything else.

As long as this goes on there is no reason to buy diamonds since doh cant spend them.

today was a better day it worked in the browser (which it should not do)

598b6919215e7bdbb76b7a172ff9252b.jpg

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• As of this morning, opening the IS opens my default browser to IS. Half the time, the next thing I press gives an error message. Half the time everything works fine.

Looks as if they stealth-patched to remove wbp.exe?

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• short story:

This morning I need to buy some item for my main char ladyalyssa:

I opened click on red buy, and after few second the button became grey and didnt got item . thankfully didnt take dias.

I closed and reopend same problem. I relogged same problem.

I endup logging another char in the same account of lady, tried and worked so I gifted to ladyalyssa char what I need.

How is possible the only way I have to get item in my main char is use this way?????

Every time for buy stuff or get daily bonus I must log one alt lv 20 in the same account :| seriusly.... Try to fix this Item shop pls :cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Totally useless buy dias If I cant even use it when I need and I must pray that item shop works in some alt :cursing::thumbdown:

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• I believed last time was absurd but today is even worse.

I cant literaly buy gasha from main or any alt, the botton became grey everywhere like I wrote above. Only gift options works in 1 alt....

I'm not gonna buy dias anymore..... I cant even spent it... I give up really... never seen a game like this.............

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Am i the only one that missing the old Itemshop? Was never a problem with it. Old itemshop always in my <3

Old itemshop required Runewaker to make all changes because it was hard-coded. New i s much more flexible. I just wich Gameforge would flex it more.

• A fresh installation or try and repair your client , Both these might help fix the issue. Some time corrupted files during download / installation / update could cause minor bugs like cash shop not opening correctly or displaying items. This is from previous experiences over the years after a few updates I found that my files had been corrupted due to internet hickups during update. A repair of the files cleared the problem up. There are many different methods to do this but the easiest would be a reinstalation. although its a lengthy process (2 ish hours) It could fix many issues that may be occuring ingame such as cash shop issues and crashes! (yes it does fix the issue)

Gl and if you havent already fixed the issue I hope a reinstallation helps.

• I understand that to play through Steam, you need to do an install through them also. You might kill 2 birds with one stone. You would still be able to use the steam downloaded client to run you current accounts and server.

• I have downloaded the client again and it doesn't solve my issue.

Some days it works just as it should and some days not at all.

I given up on it tbh already, no idea what causes it.

SoVvjsU.png

• Thats pretty weird as I have 3 computers in my house that i play rom on depending on what room im in and not one of them have issues and one of them is 7 years old.

• In which zone is your character when you open the shop?

oh that is a good question , Maybe if opening in varanus this could cause the issue since varanus is quite resource heavy so opening shop there could cause an issue on some pcs possibly.