Bind Lifters vs Advanced Bind Lifters

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hey Guys,

I know this is a very basic question and BL's are used for equipment's which are 'Bind When equipped' and ABL's for the one's which we pick up from instances/quest items and are bind on pick up.

However, I am basically trying to understand if I buy a piece of armour (Boss Drop Purple items) from AH which is fully stated/tiered and says "Bind When Equipped" on AH, can I use a normal bind lifter to unbind it when I want to sell it back ?

• Anything that says "Binds When Equipped" can be unbound by the normal Bind Lifter.

The problem is, you wont see the difference between a Bound on Pickup Item and a Bound on Equip Item , once equipped, since both will state "Bound".

So you might want to keep one normal Bind Lifter as backup "all the time" (assuming you regularly unbind items) as not to waste an expensive Advanced Bind Lifter when not absolutely necessary.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• pretty much anything you buy from ah had been unbound so you can use a regular bind lifter later on.

The only time you need an abl is when you first unbind a bound piece you picked up in an instance.